• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Ever had a dear friend who is sick as a dog and there was little you could do to help?

Yup, that'd be my producer who's down with bacterial nastiness--please, please keep him in your prayers, thoughts or whatever so he gets well quick.

Will post when he's up and running again!

Happy New Years and don't forget to put in for leave for 2A Tuesday!!!! :D:D:D

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    It's been a nasty season for infections all the way around. My wife has been sick for three weeks and is finally getting better. Plus look at all the member threads we have of people hospitalized. I guess if there's any silver lining for your friend at least it isn't viral so it should respond to antibiotics.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    No problem Andi. You guys have a great and safe New Year's eve/day.

My best to producer Mike, hope he kicks its ass.

zoo is right, been a nasty sick season. I NEVER get sick, and here I sit with this nasty cold. Haven't slept more than 10 minutes at a clip in 4 nights.

See you all next year.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    common-cold.jpg

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    It's been a nasty season for infections all the way around. My wife has been sick for three weeks and is finally getting better. Plus look at all the member threads we have of people hospitalized. I guess if there's any silver lining for your friend at least it isn't viral so it should respond to antibiotics.

I'm hoping you are right, Zoo. Thanks!

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    No problem Andi. You guys have a great and safe New Year's eve/day.

My best to producer Mike, hope he kicks its ass.

zoo is right, been a nasty sick season. I NEVER get sick, and here I sit with this nasty cold. Haven't slept more than 10 minutes at a clip in 4 nights.

See you all next year.

Feel better soon! We'll be back as soon he's amongst the living (though I suspect he may pop in and out of MDS while he's resting)

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Acute bronchitis...Hair Boy put me on antibiotics and cough syrup. Fever still around, but lower than before (thought it was gone, then started getting the chills again this morning while on a concall for work). Coughing up some really nasty stuff; and hoping that this starts to mend soon.

Cough syrup lets me get about 1.5 hours of uninterrupted sleep before it wears off and I wake up hacking my lungs up, with the added benefit of being loopy. Oh well, the coughing is good, as it gets the crap out of my lungs.

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Acute bronchitis...Hair Boy put me on antibiotics and cough syrup. Fever still around, but lower than before (thought it was gone, then started getting the chills again this morning while on a concall for work). Coughing up some really nasty stuff; and hoping that this starts to mend soon.

Cough syrup lets me get about 1.5 hours of uninterrupted sleep before it wears off and I wake up hacking my lungs up, with the added benefit of being loopy. Oh well, the coughing is good, as it gets the crap out of my lungs.

Oh please, as if you weren't before... :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom