• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I'm not typically one to post pics of my toys on the interwebs, but today I made a purchase after many months of research and debating with myself so I'm particularly proud I guess. Had to part with a few items to make this one possible (to avoid divorce, or at a minimum a drastically reduced sex life), but it was all worth it in the end. A big thank you to all those who contributed to threads on mds about this hobby and the invaluable advice and insight on the many different choices out there. In the end, as suggested, I went with what fit me best and I'll share a couple of pics of my new stick.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417219120.322316.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417219140.863788.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417219154.070723.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417219185.640382.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417219195.174931.jpg

Browning 725 Sporting with 32's. I hope to head out Sunday to take it for a test drive

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Uhhhn.......I can tell you how it's gonna shoot with him behind the trigger. :o

This is a milestone for this mediocre clays shooter. I'm predicting a steady rise in scores this spring. He's toiled over this decision for literally months. I know that feeling for sure.

The 725 is a SOLID sporting gun, possibly the best and most highly reviewed production gun built.

Can't wait to see it, congrats on 5he purchase, furniture looks nice and unique. :cool:

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Uhhhn.......I can tell you how it's gonna shoot with him behind the trigger. :o

This is a milestone for this mediocre clays shooter. I'm predicting a steady rise in scores this spring. He's toiled over this decision for literally months. I know that feeling for sure.

The 725 is a SOLID sporting gun, possibly the best and most highly reviewed production gun built.

Can't wait to see it, congrats on 5he purchase, furniture looks nice and unique. :cool:

Thanks pal, you were an enormous help the whole way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom