Does anyone know if the $300 lifetime NRA memberships are still available?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xander

Dec 6, 2010
    Is it a seasonal thing or did I miss the boat? Thanks!

Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    With the mail I've been receiving constantly from the NRA recently, I swear to god LaPierre and Cox would sell the NRA's soul for $300. :rolleyes:

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    They have the distinguished life membership for someone over 65 which is $375. Any life membership can be paid at the rate of $25 a month. Life membership does give you voting rights when leadership elections are held I believe.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    They have the distinguished life membership for someone over 65 which is $375. Any life membership can be paid at the rate of $25 a month quarter. Life membership does give you voting rights when leadership elections are held I believe.

FIFY

$25.00 every 3 months is not a budget breaker. Most folks seem to up the payments to whatever they can swing and pay it off early.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Check your e-mails from the NRA. I usually just glance at them or delete 1/2 of them without reading. I missed the one lastweek to upgrade from Life Member to Endowment Life Member. (thanks to whomever posted something on here about it) Like others have said I think right now the going rate is $500. If you read all the fine print if you go the $25 a month or whatever, you're not really a Life member until it's fully paid.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    NRA's offer to upgrade my Life to Endowment for $250 ($750 discount) was just extended to Aug 10, 2014.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    In the latest American Rifleman, there was an ad saying I had a credit on my account to upgrade at a discount.

Anyone interested in upgrading could call to see if they have such a deal.

1-855-672-2019

Can't find it right now but if you use the local Fairfax number instead of the toll free number, you get through a lot quicker.

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    NRA weekend at Cabelas 9/13 and 14. Lifetime membership at $500.00, and a 25.00 gift card for annual membership sign up and renewal.

3gunnut

Sep 10, 2014
    I just got off the phone with Cabelas Corp Office and they are saying there is no NRA Life Discount for this event in 2014 ... Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom