• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ragnar

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2013
    Berkeley Springs, WV

MikeCee

May 8, 2013
    Have we heard anything from the non-incumbents running in District 26?

It looks as if we might be left with voting against the current incumbents.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Have we heard anything from the non-incumbents running in District 26?

It looks as if we might be left with voting against the current incumbents.

So far, I have seen nothing on 26. Care to adopt it and contact the candidates?

Here is my take on the Senate side:
    contact Mathis and Woolfolk to see which one we should focus on supporting in the primary. Register (D) as there is just 1 (R), so the (R) will get into the General Election without the need for any votes in the primary.

House side needs research, but for sure don't vote for (I) over there. Really, we need to find the 3 candidates to support. Without concentrating the votes, the (I)'s have a much better chance of getting reelected.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Updated to here from posts. Let me know if I missed anything

I've been trying to look into the (R) candidates in D-4. With Hough entering the race I'm not sure which way the vote will go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I signed you up on researching D4. If you don't want that, let me know and I will remove it

SummitCnty

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Frederick County
    I'm in. I'll spend some time this weekend looking into it. D4 has usually been a no brainer.

Hough and Brinkley are the ones that I need to look into. I know I saw both Afzali and Shulz both at Lawyers Mall last year.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Finished up getting votes from TODO into the districts

I'm in. I'll spend some time this weekend looking into it. D4 has usually been a no brainer.

Hough and Brinkley are the ones that I need to look into. I know I saw both Afzali and Shulz both at Lawyers Mall last year.

:thumbsup:

johnb007

Jul 6, 2011
    Here's my first pass at District 10 which has the northern part of 795 in the middle

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=3192404

I didn't see an existing thread in the Regional forum section or 2A section.

I added some notes that you had in this thread.

Maybe if we ended up with a master list of for whom to vote in each district, we could print up copies and send to LGS.

Great idea! This way our votes can be united behind one candidate to better our chances of pushing out the incumbent.

Sent from my android device using carrier pigeons.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Here's my first pass at District 10 which has the northern part of 795 in the middle

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=3192404

I didn't see an existing thread in the Regional forum section or 2A section.

I added some notes that you had in this thread.

Maybe if we ended up with a master list of for whom to vote in each district, we could print up copies and send to LGS.

Nice work! Compiling a master list sounds like a good idea, especially for AG and Gov

Dizzy

Jul 21, 2008
    MD
    I know that districts 15 and 16 are MoCo, and there are a bunch of candidates running in those - http://electionsmaryland.com/elections/2014/primary_candidates/index.html

Will those candidates be better than the incumbents? That is TBD...

Bennett Rushkoff is the extra Democratic candidate running for the District 15 Delegate seat. Considering that he got Kathleen Dumais to show up at his campaign kickoff tells me that he will simply toe the party line and be an anti-2A candidate. Dumais, Fraiser-Hildalgo, and Miller are all certified anti-2A candidates.

I'm about to post a question on Bennett Rushkoff's FB page asking him about his 2A stance. Any suggestions on wording would be appreciated.

The other Republican candidates will have no chance in MoCo. Only Flynn Ficker has a website listed on the election board website. It's looking grim in District 15.

Dizzy

Mr H

Banana'd
    Bennett Rushkoff is the extra Democratic candidate running for the District 15 Delegate seat. Considering that he got Kathleen Dumais to show up at his campaign kickoff tells me that he will simply toe the party line and be an anti-2A candidate. Dumais, Fraiser-Hildalgo, and Miller are all certified anti-2A candidates.

I'm about to post a question on Bennett Rushkoff's FB page asking him about his 2A stance. Any suggestions on wording would be appreciated.

The other Republican candidates will have no chance in MoCo. Only Flynn Ficker has a website listed on the election board website. It's looking grim in District 15.

Dizzy

IMO, the focus there should be on defeating Dumass, if at all possible. Even a new anti is better than an established anti, since they start at the bottom.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    IMO, the focus there should be on defeating Dumass, if at all possible. Even a new anti is better than an established anti, since they start at the bottom.

Agreed. And the Simmons Ascension (to Senate) must be stopped.

Those two are the greatest threat to gun rights in MD for the foreseeable future.

Dizzy

Jul 21, 2008
    MD

If that's the case, then I would recommend voting for Bennett. It's a toss-up between Aruna Miller ("I have to vote what the party tells me to vote") and David Fraiser-Hildalgo (appointed 2013).

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom