• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dizzy

Jul 21, 2008
    MD
    Dumais, Fraiser-Hildalgo, and Miller are all certified anti-2A candidates.

Bennett Rushkoff is the extra Democratic candidate running for the District 15 Delegate seat. Considering that he got Kathleen Dumais to show up at his campaign kickoff tells me that he will simply toe the party line and be an anti-2A candidate. Dumais, Fraiser-Hildalgo, and Miller are all certified anti-2A candidates.

I'm about to post a question on Bennett Rushkoff's FB page asking him about his 2A stance. Any suggestions on wording would be appreciated.

The other Republican candidates will have no chance in MoCo. Only Flynn Ficker has a website listed on the election board website. It's looking grim in District 15.

Dizzy

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    Dumais, Fraiser-Hildalgo, and Miller are all certified anti-2A candidates.

Bennett Rushkoff is the extra Democratic candidate running for the District 15 Delegate seat. Considering that he got Kathleen Dumais to show up at his campaign kickoff tells me that he will simply toe the party line and be an anti-2A candidate. Dumais, Fraiser-Hildalgo, and Miller are all certified anti-2A candidates.

I'm about to post a question on Bennett Rushkoff's FB page asking him about his 2A stance. Any suggestions on wording would be appreciated.

The other Republican candidates will have no chance in MoCo. Only Flynn Ficker has a website listed on the election board website. It's looking grim in District 15.

Dizzy

What indicates that for him?

No_comment

Oct 19, 2013
    Good question. I spoke with FH and I got the impression that he was sympathetic on some issues and open minded on others.

He could have been blowing smoke up my skirt, so I'm curious what verifiable evidence exists to the contrary.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom