• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capTIM

Carroll County Drunkard
    Apr 30, 2008
    Sykesville
    Made it thru the Navy without a tattoo so I wont start now, but the AAC skull and crossed AR logo would make a bad ass tattoo.

Yeah, that's the one I'm thinking of getting. I also like the tattered flag too.

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    Why, you want a backrub from DD that badly?

:lol2:

no, i want a free can. i'll get 5 tatoos if i have too..

get a .50 can, .30 can, .22 can, 9mm and .45

whats up with you and the gay jokes latley? seems as though your trying to cover somthing up or hide somthing.....:D

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    They should have a new logo:

AAC, Silence through Litigation!

Not sure what art work goes with that tough. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

AAC fanboys chime in soon after . . . . . . . . . . . . :innocent0

olzkool

Feb 20, 2009
    Baltimore
    I've been wanting one of those for my usp. Although I like tatoos I would never get one, just not my thing. My wife however, has officially volunteered.
    I'll be calling monday.

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Anyone have a good Class III dealer to do the transfer through? I promised myself I would never go back to Engage after their shoddy handling of a standard transfer back in the day.

rummy

Jan 11, 2008
    "ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

Due to the overwhelming response to our Branded FOR LIFE promotion, we are pulling the promotion early. We know this will upset a few of you, but for those of you that are receiving a free can for that fresh new tat you got, you'll be happy you got yours early!

The good news is, you still have a few hours to get us your photos...we will honor any submissions that are received today March 1st, 2009 before midnight.

AGAIN: THE AAC TATTOO PROMOTION IS ENDING TONIGHT MARCH 1ST, 2009."

i was JUST about to text my buddy for a rush job...eff. :(

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Well **** em. My tat guy wasn't able to schedule me till today and with the snow it got pushed back till tomorrow and now I gotta call him up and cancel. Left them a politely worded angry email about how it takes time to schedule a tattoo and I'm not going to just any old place to get it done and how there was no communication sent to people who called them and gave their information. What if I hadn't checked the thread over there or here and gone and gotten my tattoo anyways? The old 6P's saying holds true and they should have known this was going to create a stir. Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance. They should have contacted myself or others who had already given them their information to get the ball rolling on paperwork and let us know. Oh well.

GunTech

Dec 30, 2008
    Brooklyn
    thats sux ......n as for beans questions i believe its 18...i got my first one on my 18th bday and just got my second on friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom