• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    I'm looking at an auction that has 2 Internature Bullseye bows with 2 targets and accessories. The one bow shows in the picture that is 62" 28#. Anyone have any knowledge of Internature bows. They look like takedowns.

I'm always looking for stuff to let my grands have new experiences and they've talked about wanting to do archery. I've seen references to 10 year old and up for the 62" and 28# bows. I would like to know if I could enjoy this as well.

Oh, the bid is currently in the $50 range.

Last edited:

Gordon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2011
    Baltimore City
    There good starter bows,both my daughters started with them 15 yrs ago. If you don't win there was a Samick take down on craigslist for $85 35# 62"

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    Thanks, I didn't put a high bid in since I didn't know anything about them and really couldn't find much online. I wish I had thought to ask here sooner. Since I haven't been looking for one I have no clue as to prices either.

My most recent experience with bows was probably 30 years ago. A friend had a reflex we went out a couple times with it. Before that i was able to shoot a cousins compound. Thoroughly enjoyed both. Now one of my grandsons says he wants to learn to shoot bows.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Gun Shack in Mt. Airy has a nice archery section and they sell a lot of the Samick bows. Took my kids there and it was great for them to see/handle everything and have knowledgeable people get them the right bow, arrows, etc.

Given how little I know about archery stuff that was the best way for me. May have cost me $10 or so more than what I could have gotten them online for but I would have likely gotten the wrong sizes, weights, etc.

Horseman308

Jan 27, 2016
    Sorry to rain on the parade. That Samick was mine, and it sold yesterday. But Samicks are good bows. I'd recommend them for anyone starting out or that wants an inexpensive knock-around or back-up bow.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom