• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    :bullhorn: This Show is once a year, traditionally held at the Bel-Air American Legion Hall. For this year, the Show will to be relocated: It will take place at The National Guard Armory on Main Street in the Town of Bel-Air. For the most part Vendors at previous shows were Collectors not Dealers. I'm thinking that the Promoters are looking to include more Dealers and additional space is required to do so. "Lord willing and the River doesn't rise" I'll be there, Hell, its only 5 minutes from Home!:bannana:

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Spot77 said:
    Long haul for me but I might check it out. How's the parking?

Hard to plan that far ahead of time though.

I do know that parking is free! All though the Armory is in the center of Town there is plenty of Street Parking too.

CynicX

Jan 8, 2006
    Spot77 said:
    Long haul for me but I might check it out. How's the parking?

Hard to plan that far ahead of time though.

Parking in Bel Air is sometimes a pain in the neck. Across the street an a block up there is an AG Edwards. Behind that building is a relatively large parking lot. You can also park behind the armory but I imagine thats going to be premo parking for the dealers an such.

5-10 minute walk away from a parking garage which is NEVER full.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Grrr......working all that weekend:mad:

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    UPDATE: Was at the Show today, worked my 1 Table. There's about 100 Tables all together. We had approximately 1400 patrons pass through today. I'm hoping for the same #s tomorrow.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    It'll take time I guess.

The more you get out to the shows, the better your chance are....you'll start developing a client base of people who like dealing with you and will probably buy something from you at every show.

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Spot77 said:
    It'll take time I guess.

The more you get out to the shows, the better your chance are....you'll start developing a client base of people who like dealing with you and will probably buy something from you at every show.
    Yes it is true, I'm the new kid on the block. I plan to do future Shows, the smaller ones for now. I have to consider Table costs. For instance the Timonium Show this weekend, $65.00 a Table. Then there's your Stock on hand, bigger Shows require at least $5000.00 in Inventory. I was always told, "only invest what you can afford to lose". 5K is a little over the limit at this time. I'm planning to work the Show in Delta, Pa. next month. $20.00 a Table!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom