• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I see Franklin has new packaging. All mine came in a white box.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I just ordered the Echo and purchased an Omega Suppressor. Now the race is on to see which one will be available first.

killng

Nov 29, 2015
    moco
    I wonder if the HK trigger will drop into zenith z 5p pistol, since zenith uses the same tooling as HK mp5.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Doc what was the hiccup? or is it just getting used to that specific finger movement?

I think getting the finger moving too fast. I need to get it out again and make sure that it fires every time (slowly) in binary mode.

GymRatz

Ultimate Member
    Sep 14, 2016
    St. Mary's
    Just a Head up!
    FRANKLIN ARMORY™ BINARY FIRING SYSTEM III™ (BFSIII™) FOR HK 91/93/MP5

We will be selling these for $540.00

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Installed a BFS111 yesterday and the hardest part was getting it out of the package.
    Did not operate well on my first try. It's a dedicated.
    22lr. I had several failure to fire with Blazers. Very dented primers but no fire.
    Will work on it some more. Just details

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    Who has the GEN 3 locally? I ordered from Botach almost 2 weeks ago and haven't heard when they'll ship. Seems to be a problem with botach if they don't actually have the item in stock. They still have it listed as a pre-order for 359 even though I see franklin armory is selling them directly.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Who has the GEN 3 locally? I ordered from Botach almost 2 weeks ago and haven't heard when they'll ship. Seems to be a problem with botach if they don't actually have the item in stock. They still have it listed as a pre-order for 359 even though I see franklin armory is selling them directly.

Try optics planet. They got me mine on their slow shipping for $340 after all their promotions etc. More than I wanted to pay but I needed a new toy, haven't installed it yet. It will be going in a Delton HBAR fixed stock carry handle carbine.

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas

Botach has usually been real good. I have placed several orders with them and I have always been pleased. I did look on their web site for the Binary trigger to see what you were talking about. Their site says Gen 3 in the title, but they have a Gen 2 pictured. The product description is also from the Gen 2. It is a cut and paste from Franklin's web site when only the Gen 2 was for sale.

You can't get a Gen 2 anymore so I wouldn't worry too much about the picture but Gen 3 Binary triggers should not be on backorder. Certainly not on any kind of "pre-order" status.

Try optics planet. They got me mine on their slow shipping for $340 after all their promotions etc. More than I wanted to pay but I needed a new toy, haven't installed it yet. It will be going in a Delton HBAR fixed stock carry handle carbine.

I also got mine from Optics Planet. Not sure what to think of Optics Planet yet due to only having placed two orders with them. So far, no problems with either order.

Last edited:

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I've dealt with optics a few time. Their free shipping is a little slow but otherwise no complaints

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Installed a BFS111 yesterday and the hardest part was getting it out of the package.
    Did not operate well on my first try. It's a dedicated.
    22lr. I had several failure to fire with Blazers. Very dented primers but no fire.
    Will work on it some more. Just details

Follow up, it's seems to work with limited test shooting. Long story but bending the little spring doesn't help. Help from Franklin was needed.
    I did discover a much easier way to install the ids spring than they show on the Web site. I think it's going to be a ton of fun and ammo costly!

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Follow up, it's seems to work with limited test shooting. Long story but bending the little spring doesn't help. Help from Franklin was needed.
    I did discover a much easier way to install the ids spring than they show on the Web site. I think it's going to be a ton of fun and ammo costly!

Forgot to add, I was shooting .22lr Remington pistol match. Well, they did not feed well. That just added to the problem. Switched to Colibri sv, fed and shot great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom