• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Is that a heavy barrel balloon? If not, you might want to take that post down before Frosh and Company do a no-knock on you.

Pencil balloon barrels are perfectly legal for PA residents. IANAL;)
    It was made at smokey bones in york PA I got a lot of laughs and thumbs up from a bunch of folks.
    I would have had the police called on me in MD probably. :rolleyes:

Greisnir

Apr 22, 2015
    received_155048121712987.jpeg

My latest project. It may be a few gadgets added over time but for now this build is done.

Greisnir

Apr 22, 2015
    The upper is a BCA dual charger. The stock and front grip are Hera Arms CQR. The carrying handle and red dot are made by NC Star, there's also a laser on top of the red dot sight.
    The lower is a 80% I finished. I don't remember the brand of the internals and barrel right now.

Ricksterr

Jul 11, 2017
    Linthicum Heights,MD
    My first ar, just finished getting it together a few days ago. I already know there will be more accessories n tweaks to come in the future.

PSA freedom 16" upper with 13.5" m-lok rail

PSA lower with premium lower parts kit

Added iron sights and a magpul fore grip since pic was taken can't remember brand of the sights though picked em up at Tyler firearms
    e0315b4d0ff28b5ecd649798b9769017.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Just finished my last AR. Had the parts Cerakoted in Magpul FDE by Engage. Can't wait for some range time.
    d7723de10bd6014488a5a50cd3c27410.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    The upper is a BCA dual charger. The stock and front grip are Hera Arms CQR. The carrying handle and red dot are made by NC Star, there's also a laser on top of the red dot sight.
    The lower is a 80% I finished. I don't remember the brand of the internals and barrel right now.

Thanks, it really turned out nice. That carry handle/red dot had me stumped

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    My first ar, just finished getting it together a few days ago. I already know there will be more accessories n tweaks to come in the future.

PSA freedom 16" upper with 13.5" m-lok rail

PSA lower with premium lower parts kit

Added iron sights and a magpul fore grip since pic was taken can't remember brand of the sights though picked em up at Tyler firearms
    e0315b4d0ff28b5ecd649798b9769017.jpg

Nicely done!

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Thanks! Next I need to get a nice small scope for it then off to find a range to unload at lol

If you want a really good budget red dot. It will get you shooting while you figure out what you want, try these out.

http://bushnell.com/tactical/riflescopes/ar-optics/trs-25-hirise

They can usually be found for $75-80 with the riser. Sometimes less. I have used mine on ARs, .22 rifles and various pistols.

Good luck

Ricksterr

Jul 11, 2017
    Linthicum Heights,MD
    If you want a really good budget red dot. It will get you shooting while you figure out what you want, try these out.

http://bushnell.com/tactical/riflescopes/ar-optics/trs-25-hirise

They can usually be found for $75-80 with the riser. Sometimes less. I have used mine on ARs, .22 rifles and various pistols.

Good luck
    Thanks and Yea I'll have to check those out sometime might be a good investment til I find something else

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    If anyone else is like me and was like "that mount would be amazing[1] with a TRS-25 or PA optic", it's $30 and can be found here for $30:
    http://www.opticsplanet.com/ncstar-gen-ii-quick-release-carry-handle-for-micro-dot.html

[1] Insofar as any product from NCStar could ever be called "amazing".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom