• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    MDSers, I am calling on your expertise once more.

I am in the process of purchasing a home in Hughesville Md., and need to have some work done on it before moving in (think 203k loan). I am looking to have a meeting at the location within the next few days to go over what needs to be completed. I am in the process of setting up a meeting with a HUD/Home inspector, and once that is completed, I would need to meet with the contractor and go over the required items to be completed.

FYI, this all needs to be done by the 28th of this month :tdown:, but that is because the bank just NOW got back to me with the signed contract. If anyone is willing to take on a fairly decent sized job, and has an MHIC and all required documentation, PLEASE let me know. PM me for contact information, and with your cell number so I can send some pictures to you as a preliminary "investigation".

dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    To be a little more clear, I am still looking for a contractor, however, I am looking for one that has dealt and specializes in 203k Rehab Loans. Home is in Hughesville MD, southern Charles County, down route 5. I can send pictures and details of what I need done, and can meet tomorrow or this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom