• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Thanks everyone! There is no doubt in my mind that Natalie is gonna bounce-back from this like a champ. She's young, she's tough and she redefines the meaning of 'stubborn' on such an epic level, you really gotta see it to believe it.

She's also a huntress, always on the look-out for things that'll challenge her artistic and restoration skills. When she found the Paul Calle art at a yard sale here in Frederick, she pounced on it without a second thought. It is in perfect condition and would make a nice addition to any outdoorsman's den/man cave.

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    I’m in! Still praying for the better half. Stay positive ,I’ve battled prostate cancer twice and polio twice so never give up the fight!!

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Im In! Congrats to your wife for kicking the C in the a$$ and winning!!!! . I lost my grandma and mom to cancer as well. My mom was only 56.. Will keep your family in my prayers as this battle goes on...

Appreciate that! She's not completely outta the woods yet but, with each passing day she gets closer.

We're also both firm believers in what-goes-around-comes-around and it's important for us to demonstrate our gratitude for all of MDS's thoughts and prayers during the last eight months. It's a nice piece, trust me. The winner will not be embarrassed to hang it on their wall! :D

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    Man that is awesome. Thoughts and Prayers to you, glad to hear you are winning. Cancer seems to affects us all in one way or another and has also hit my family pretty hard the last few years. Definitely in thank you.

I'm now 1 year cancer free. When first diagnosed my mother added me to her church prayer list. In the middle of my battle she told me they broke their prayer list into two lists, one just for cancer and one for everything else, because there were so many people afflicted by cancer.

Tell Mrs ZZZZ to keep up the fight. As Churchill said ""Never give in, never give in, never, never, never"

IN FOR THE WIN

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I'll keep this going for a few more days to give everyone a fair crack at it. Thank you all for the continued prayers and best wishes! :)

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    ZKcDm7B.png

Congratulations to...DA! :party29:

And thanks again to everyone who either jumped-in or posted their kind words of support for Mrs. Zzzzz and I. We really appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom