• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    There are many great books to read about human behavior behind the wheel, on the road and even loosley connected how animals behave. My favorite book on the topic that is not a text book is Traffic: And why we drive the way we do (the title is thereabouts).

Another is a book by Temple Grandin, an autistic woman who was well educated and applied in her field of animals and specifically their behavior in "traffic" of say a slaugtherhouse... her autism allowed her to see things as the animal would.. like contrast issues... really the reason why dogs typically wont walk over storm grates.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    All the horn honking from oncoming traffic would have confimed her mistake once she got on 50, but it would be plausible that this all started with her attending to her phone in some way when it came time to re-enter 50.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Doubt it, Maryland has some real Gold Star engineers working for them. Mis-marked entrance ramps are probably the standard. Heck up here in Ellicott City one of them thought it was a good idea to make a right AND left exit to 70W. That causes people to swerve across the entire road on a daily basis.

Mark

I love that left exit onto 70W even with the traffic light most of the time it is faster than the right exit. I have seen numerous vehicles take the right exit and end up behind me down the road.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Did they check her phone records?

Phone records, inluding phone dumps [all the onboard data] and tower logs and anything else the provider may be able to offer, do not really answer this concern.

Providers are all different and may not offer certain transactions between phone and tower.

And even if you around the time of crash a data transfer, it is not conclusive. ATT for instance was helping customers burn data by routinely pinging phones. They got csught.

I was shocked a bit to learn no, none, zero impairment from drugs.

It is a tough thing to ever really say at times... I pray for all involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom