• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    I never even heard of that stuff or even would have thought of that. I guess that's why people like me bring things to people like you. Very cool.

Most use it to cast chambers. So they know what a weapon is chambered in, to set bullet length or show chamber damage. The resident gun plumber is a smart one. He saved the choke from the damage others would have done:innocent0

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    "It fell in there"

Similar to the stories of people who come into the ER with a racquetball up their ass. Usually they say something like "I fell on it". Sure you did......

Stumbled on a show called Untold Stories of the ER and followed by one called Sex Put me in the ER. Unbelievable. Maybe best 2 hours of TV I've seen this year.:lol2:

Ilexopaca

Mar 4, 2012
    Hey,
    Do you still work on guns? I have a choke tube stuck in an old (83?) Huglu (Turkish O/U 12 gauge) in the top barrel. I know it's not a fancy gun but it has always served me well in the field. I have been shooting through this tube for years because the gunsmith I sent it to (years ago) said it couldn't be fixed. It sticks out of the barrel about 3/32" and it's an eyesore to an otherwise good gun. Again, I know it's not a fancy gun but it shoots everything I put through it straight. Would you be game to look at it??
    Thanks

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    You do NOT need to resurrect old threads.

Just right click on the Users Name and select Private Message

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom