Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    5822fa2517eb12382cddcd6973a38e7d.jpg

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    Lot of strange thought processes about cats. SMH
    Since it popped back up.... I too know someone with a cat that they need to find a new home for. Located in Cecil County. Not quite a kitten but not fully grown either. Litter trained and great with anyone with the exception of small kids that chase it and irritate the crap out of it.

If anyone wants a cat PM me.
    Bossman, is this cat being given away due to the actions of the children?

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Lot of strange thought processes about cats. SMHBossman, is this cat being given away due to the actions of the children?

The cat has grown to be mean to the kids because they always messed with it. At first, it would only give warnings of small scratches because it didn’t want to be bothered. At this point the cat will randomly stalk the youngest kid and bite/scratch without cause.

I think it just has the temperament that it wants to be left alone and not have kids trying to pick it up and chase it around. However I am not a cat whisperer and do not really understand them other than they seem to be a**holes.

I absolutely despise cats, so it will not be coming to my house. My wife already has one and I hate it.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    The cat has grown to be mean to the kids because they always messed with it. At first, it would only give warnings of small scratches because it didn’t want to be bothered. At this point the cat will randomly stalk the youngest kid and bite/scratch without cause.

I think it just has the temperament that it wants to be left alone and not have kids trying to pick it up and chase it around. However I am not a cat whisperer and do not really understand them other than they seem to be a**holes.

I absolutely despise cats, so it will not be coming to my house. My wife already has one and I hate it.
    The cats actions are a direct result of the children (and the parents failing to control their crotch spawn). This can be cured through training and behavior modification of all concerned. almost sounds like the parents are taking the easy way and getting rid of the cat.

There are numerous rescues that may be able to assist. another option is to surrender the cat to a local Humane Society or BARCS.

I wish the cat and family the best of luck and hope they think long and hard about adopting in the future.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    The cats actions are a direct result of the children (and the parents failing to control their crotch spawn). This can be cured through training and behavior modification of all concerned. almost sounds like the parents are taking the easy way and getting rid of the cat.

There are numerous rescues that may be able to assist. another option is to surrender the cat to a local Humane Society or BARCS.

I wish the cat and family the best of luck and hope they think long and hard about adopting in the future.

Apparently a young couple took the cat today to its new home. It’s a win. No kids messing with it. No more it getting blamed for scratching kids.

BSMDBT

Apr 9, 2013
    Damn I had a dog looking for a snac...err... friend ...ya that's the word I was looking for

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom