• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pjd832

Jul 26, 2012
    would an ar style d.i. rifle chambered in 300blk with a 10 rnd mag be cash and carry at an out of state dealer?..or is it still considered "regulated"? thanks in advance guys

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    it should be, but there are still oos dealers that wont sell anything evil/black to a MDer. There are plenty of IPs here that will sell you that rifle. If they're in PA/VA they'll sell you the 20rd mag too ;)

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    If it's an HBAR, it's cash and carry. You may have a hard time finding an out of state dealer that can be bothered to understand MD laws, but they are out there.

Don't quote me, but as I understood it in MULTIPLE other threads, the HBAR requirement is only for 5.56/.223
    30blk, .308, x39 etc caliber can be any barrel.

pjd832

Jul 26, 2012
    Don't quote me, but as I understood it in MULTIPLE other threads, the HBAR requirement is only for 5.56/.223
    30blk, .308, x39 etc caliber can be any barrel.

thats the way i was understanding it as well...just wasn't sure if it was c&c or would be handled as "regulated"

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    thats the way i was understanding it as well...just wasn't sure if it was c&c or would be handled as "regulated"

well that I DO know. There are no regulated rifles in MD anymore. So it's either c&c or illegal ;)

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Keep in mind you're asking with respect to OOS dealers. No matter what MD law and regulation doesn't ban, the OOS dealer is free to deny any and all sales to MD residents. You're best off dealing with OOS MDS IPs, who most likely know what they can legally sell you and will do so without hassle or drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom