• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cbrem

Jan 2, 2017
    Carroll County
    I just ordered another one today from SOG. You guys talking about them made me want another one.

Anybody know if they can be converted to .380 or better yet 9X19?

they just went on sale today for $209.I have been rolling this around in my head for a week, got the email and thought that it was a sign. Ordered one 15 minutes ago.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    My personal opinion is, nice for collecting but no fun for shooting. 100% reliable but so snappy it's quite painful to shoot two handed. Quality of build and finish is on par with a Walther of the same era.

Jul 1, 2012
    My personal opinion is, nice for collecting but no fun for shooting. 100% reliable but so snappy it's quite painful to shoot two handed. Quality of build and finish is on par with a Walther of the same era.

But those damn PW ARMS import marks!
    I just can't get past that for a "collection" gun ....

$200 at SOG if you buy 2 or more, for both the P-64 & the M-57.
    Wonder if they'd do a package deal of 1 each for the reduced price :)

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    I ordered one last night and had a change of heart this morning. Canceled that part of my order. I have a really hard time not acting on “deals”, and $219 for a milsurp pistol seems like a deal, but they just don’t do anything for me and I know it would just sit unused. I’m sure I will kick myself in 5 years when these are selling for $500.

I did buy a case of the Nagant ammo. I don’t have a Nagant and probably never will. This is purely investment/speculation.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Hey, out of curiosity, what is the shipping like from SOG? FedEx? Price?

I probably won’t be lucky enough to get my C&R while they still have the deal, but they still might be the best choice for getting an M57 and P64. I know they lost “contact us” for shipping price.

This Friday is 5 weeks since I mailed my application. Best source of info I see is someone on here who took exactly 6 weeks to get theirs when they mailed it December 23rd. So I figure 5-7 weeks for me (fingers crossed) or anything now-ish to 2 weeks from now. Resisting the urge to give ATF Martinsburg a call and ask what’s going on.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Hey, out of curiosity, what is the shipping like from SOG? FedEx? Price?

SOG on rare occasion has free shipping for all their firearms and a little more frequently for a selected model. Otherwise I seem to recollect paying close to $30 to get a used police revolver from them. Non-C&R, which went to my FFL.

Eta: looked it up ... $25 shipping charge plus 3% fee for using a credit card

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I just paid $32.75 for shipping from SOG. It did include ~500 rounds of assorted ammunition, though.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Mailed in My order last Thursday and got my P64 today via USPS. Excellent condition too. Took it to the range to test it and it worked great. Snappy to shoot but I knew that is how these guns are.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    I wanted one so picked one up couple years back, doesn't take up much room in the safe, some day I might swap it out for something else, Getting a P64 for the low $200's and C&R great little shooter why not. They are a bit snappy, can be a problem if you have big hands, the slide can bite the area between your thumb and forefinger. sit here waiting for a Star BM to come in Monday/Tuesday. :tap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom