• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Local24MD

Apr 1, 2015
    Perry Hall
    Are these illegal in MD? I’ve seen all kinds of posts of it being illegal then saw posts of people trying to sell it. Maybe there’s an easy way to check this but I’m not sure. Always wanted one and never would’ve expected one to be illegal but it is Maryland so who the hell knows these days.

Buster Brown

Aug 11, 2019
    Southern MD
    People talk crap about them and taurus but its actually
    a pretty nice gun. I picked one up recently just because it was offered to me for a good deal and i figured wth its something different. When i checked it out i was quite surprised how nice it was as far as fit and finish. Still haven't shot it so i cant speak on that.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    You know... I like mine. It is actually a handy camp gun. I've got .22 chamber adapters for it, so I can shoot .22 for plinking, .410 for squirrel or rabbit, and if you were so inclined, the .45 Colt is sufficient for deer. I've got better guns for any of those tasks, but if you want a short range, swiss army knife kind of gun, it isn't bad. Plus they are fun to shoot. There is the concern about having your hand in front of the cylinder, but I've not had any issues with it, and still have all my fingers.

To each his own, but I enjoy mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom