Go Back   Maryland Shooters > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Dealers > JLowe's Guns

Notices

Old December 11th, 2017, 07:41 PM   #21
inkd

I am sorry to hear that you are closing. You are a pleasure to do business with and it always hurts to lose those type of people in our community.

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.
inkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2017, 07:50 PM   #22
hillbilly grandpa

John--
I only completed one transaction with you. But that transaction was handled with consummate professionalism. The trip from AA County to your place was well worth it; it gave me the opportunity to chat with you again, and to benefit from your profound concern for the customer. Aside from the firearms, you will be missed for the great human being you are.
Namaste
hillbilly grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2017, 07:59 PM   #23
protegeV
I nose nothing

Sad to see it end. The few ite.s I purchased from you were great and the interactions pleasant. I wish you good health and good luck in your future endeavors.

Old December 11th, 2017, 08:01 PM   #24
Clifjr

Sorry to hear this! You were a pleasure to do business wish and I wish I could’ve gotten back up there to do some more. Health and family comes first and I wish you all the best in your future. Thanks for everything!
Clifjr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2017, 08:06 PM   #25
squaregrouper
Reformed Pig Dropper

Godspeed.
Your business was/is a class act all the way.

Old December 11th, 2017, 08:09 PM   #26
Justemily

John,
You helped me out with a P-64 transfer back in Sept, you were very helpful and professional. I was looking at my next purchase just to deal with you. Good luck in all your endeavors and the best of health to you and yours.
Justemily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2017, 08:16 PM   #27
tmd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlowe23 View Post
Due to personal and health reasons, I have made the decision to close down JLowe’s Guns. It has been quite the ride with many ups and downs, but the thing that I will miss the most is the people. The stories swapped and lies told will be something I will remember fondly for many years to come.

Effective 12-18-2017, I will no longer be accepting any orders. The last day for pick up will be 31st of December. If you have a firearm here after the 31st of December it will be shipped (at your cost) to the FFL of your choice.

The only upside is that I will be posting up a super sale to clear out the last of my inventory.

I also want give a special thanks to Dustin Neel. He began helping me about 2 years ago and made an instant impact on the business. He has since become more than just a business associate and has become family.

Thank you everyone for all your support along the way.

God Bless,

John
too far from me to make it in but thanks for hanging in there as long as you did and good luck in the future!!!!
tmd99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2017, 08:48 PM   #28
Not_an_outlaw

You can always start again. You'll have customers. Fix your back!
Not_an_outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:07 PM   #29
aklax11

Same sentiment as many others. Haven’t been to your store but appreciate what you do
aklax11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:17 PM   #30
RadialXX

Sorry to hear this John, your a class act!! Your customer service was perfect. Thanks again for the easy transactions and killer deals over the last couple years.

Spence
RadialXX is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Dealers > JLowe's Guns