• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Maybe someone should contact the City of Annapolis and let them know that one of the vendors who rented a booth, attacked a citizen of the state. I doubt the city would want to associate with a person of that ilk.

Also provide the police report number to legitimize the incident.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Please watch this video. He's talking trash about Maryland and tells everyone HE didn't want this type of rally, HE didn't think it was time to conduct a rally like this. He... He.... He.....

I'm tired of this guy throwing Maryland under the bus. Please leave a comment under this idiotic video. He needs to know he's not the final answer, much less a messenger of Maryland politics.

I started with a few choice words in a response to video. Please add to it.

We started by doing less in-your-face events with the Open Holster Rallies, though there were plenty complaints about us being too vocal back then.

We spent years trying to educate people about the 2nd Amendment. That did not stop the infringements. This guy is about 10 years behind our efforts.

July 2010 at the Docks in Annapolis...

Attachments

• July 2010 OHR.jpg
      July 2010 OHR.jpg
      93.3 KB · Views: 331

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Since they were renting out booths there, I wonder how it would go over next time if the PP and/or MSI had a booth there for the duration. Something to think about.

They do these the first Sunday of most months.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    This guys face is perfect for the next viral meme. Can anyone change the background on the pic with his quivering lip to remove the PP members. Once we have that pic with a blank background I will host a meme contest with a prize for the best meme.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    We started by doing less in-your-face events with the Open Holster Rallies, though there were plenty complaints about us being too vocal back then.

We spent years trying to educate people about the 2nd Amendment. That did not stop the infringements. This guy is about 10 years behind our efforts.

July 2010 at the Docks in Annapolis...

I remember that OHR well, along with the ones that were held on Lawyer's Mall (with a stinking permit :innocent0) ... the videos of which can be found on my OneDrive at MSI OHR.

The left in the PRofMD prefers we keep our volume low so that they can control the narrative, but it ain't gonna happen any more. While MSI still has a place and a purpose for 'civil discourse' in matters 2A, that horse has already left the barn.

Attachments

• Horse Barn.png
      Horse Barn.png
      15.1 KB · Views: 332

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Watching my FB feed today and enjoying the hysterics of the lefties who were down there yesterday and are claiming they felt threatened.

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    Watching my FB feed today and enjoying the hysterics of the lefties who were down there yesterday and are claiming they felt threatened.

Well color me jealous! I posted a link to the 4-minute PP video on FB, and one like and no lost "friends" yet... I'm disappointed.

I also haven't seen any posts about the disruption in Naptown, so I guess I don't have enough friends that live out that way.

-John

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Well color me jealous! I posted a link to the 4-minute PP video on FB, and one like and no lost "friends" yet... I'm disappointed.

I also haven't seen any posts about the disruption in Naptown, so I guess I don't have enough friends that live out that way.

-John

It's the nature of my profession that most people I come into contact are left leaning if not full fledged Commies.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Naptown lefties sing dis song ...

DoDah, DoDah ...

Funny, I never felt threatened by their rallies, noting that Capt Ahab seems to suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome on his FB.

Attachments

• Scott Supraner.jpg
      Scott Supraner.jpg
      90.5 KB · Views: 306

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Time to out the “gentle artist” whose name is on an Annapolis Police report for attacking two of our civil rights marchers yesterday. Yes— civil rights marchers, no different from any others who march to demand respect for the American freedoms that ALL of us are supposed to have.

So gentle...

https://m.facebook.com/scott.supraner

Attachments

• 4368FFA1-EEFA-45B7-8019-9C1DFB81FC9F.jpg
      4368FFA1-EEFA-45B7-8019-9C1DFB81FC9F.jpg
      55.4 KB · Views: 301
    • 764B4D56-ED9A-4BD6-8DA5-EB07161EC4A7.jpeg
      764B4D56-ED9A-4BD6-8DA5-EB07161EC4A7.jpeg
      15.4 KB · Views: 298

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics