• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cai

Jul 5, 2011
    Poolsville
    I just need to see what IPs have a c308 in stock or could order one for me for Tuesday.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I converted my c308 to a g3 trigger, sooooo much better.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Did you replace just the trigger pack or the whole housing?

The other thing I would like is a paddle release. It is doable, just tricky to not break NFA rules.

Last edited:

WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    I wish I could! But I only have the funds for one of them. :( I've spent the last couple of hours looking at reviews and youtube videos on both of these rifles and I have to say I think I'm going to pick up the c308. I think I'll have more fun with it and it'll be more versatile for me in the long run. The CZ looks awesome, but I don't hunt and I wouldn't be able to out quality optics on it for quite some time.
    I love my 527.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Cai

Jul 5, 2011
    Poolsville
    So.... Thanks to the great folks at Duffy's I am now the proud owner of a C308!
    I really really like it! I tried out a CZ527 while I was there but that stock was very short. C308 is a better fit. I apparently have gorilla arms because I can reach the mag release with my trigger finger without changing my grip and pull the charging handle with the rifle shouldered. Now I just need to get out to the range!

.458 Dave

Sep 10, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    I really really like it! I tried out a CZ527 while I was there but that stock was very short. C308 is a better fit. I apparently have gorilla arms because I can reach the mag release with my trigger finger without changing my grip and pull the charging handle with the rifle shouldered. Now I just need to get out to the range!

Glad to hear you like the rifle! I can't wait to get my hands on one. A new purchase is long over due. :party29:

Feb 28, 2013

Good call on gittin' the less politically correct of the two while ya could. :thumbsup:

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD

Congrats!post some range report/range pic when available. Oh don't forget upgrade parts lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom