• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    I'm going to just throw something out there that I haven't researched, but that I think is correct: If you can find one of the old pre-1985 Freedom Arms mini revolvers, it may be legal to purchase in Maryland since it pre-dates the Handgun Roster law which, IIRC required handguns to be on the roster if manufactured after Jan 1, 1985. IANAL

Don't really know why anyone would want one except, perhaps, novelty...however, I can remember when these first came out I thought one of the 'belt buckle guns' might be kind of cool to have.

I want one purely for novelty. I guess Im just fascinated with it because its a mini revolver.

Bear in mind that they also make a black powder version...which is completely unregulated. :-)

Ive been keeping an eye out for maybe a used one or something but theyre hard to come by. I tried to order one a while back and it was a really long wait. Havent checked in a while, it might be shorter now. Id rather the rimfire version, but I'd probably settle for a black powder. Who knows, might even be pretty fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom