• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Ha, yeah I know. I only have so many spaces left in my safe.

Leaving aside the bizarre notion of having "spaces left" in your safe (???!!), I don't bother to put 91-30s in the safes. My Finnish M28-30, yes, but I leave the 91-30s out for the burglar.

Maybe he'll be so loaded down with 5 foot long 91-30s with fixed bayonets that he'll miss the good stuff.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    Leaving aside the bizarre notion of having "spaces left" in your safe (???!!), I don't bother to put 91-30s in the safes. My Finnish M28-30, yes, but I leave the 91-30s out for the burglar.

Maybe he'll be so loaded down with 5 foot long 91-30s with fixed bayonets that he'll miss the good stuff.

I'm not worried about the burglar. I have two little kids and limited space so I get to be choosy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C&RTactical

Jul 24, 2013
    I got Bore Select. Waiting along with probably several dozen other C&R's to get the shipping information for our orders. I am adding the M91/30 to my inventory after dumping it when I got a M39. I am going to try to keep this one this time and just deal with its flaws or tune it up.

.458 Dave

Sep 10, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    Mine came in today. 1943 Tula. I ordered it with the hand select bore and it cleaned up very nice and shiny, good rifling. Does not look to be counter bored. The stock is in pretty good shape and there was some rust on the sling holes, some of the screws and on the side of the rear sight but most of it came off pretty easily. Pics to follow later tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom