• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crfakm4

hotel z71
    Jun 8, 2008
    MD
    Not as loud as you think but that is subjective. All the blast is directed downrange.

With that said, it is a little louder than a 16"

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    bushmaster with rockriver arms upper and skeleton stock

colt hbar with bayonet lug! I had that put on right after the sunset of 94 assault weapons ban...:party29:

Attachments

• DSCN1958.jpg
      DSCN1958.jpg
      66.9 KB · Views: 2,344

squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008
    Re-configured my go-to gun yet again:

nov1.jpg

nov2.jpg

nov3.jpg

nov4.jpg

Noveske N4 Light "Recce" mid-length upper. 16.1" Noveske barrel, VLTOR VIS upper.

Long and weighty, but very accurate. Or so I've heard...haven't gotten to shoot yet. :)

amish

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2008
    Fredneck
    Does a .50 Beowolf need to have lower modifications like a 9mm version would? Like different hammer, different buffer, etc...

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Does a .50 Beowolf need to have lower modifications like a 9mm version would? Like different hammer, different buffer, etc...

Nope. It drops right into a stock lower. Uses stock USGI mags, too. Alexander Arms (makes the .50) suggests for the most reliable feed, you modify the lips a little, but from what I've read, it's not necessary. A lot of people use stock Pmags without any issues. I've read the only reason to modify the mags is that unmodified will scratch you brass.

amish

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2008
    Fredneck
    Nope. It drops right into a stock lower. Uses stock USGI mags, too. Alexander Arms (makes the .50) suggests for the most reliable feed, you modify the lips a little, but from what I've read, it's not necessary. A lot of people use stock Pmags without any issues. I've read the only reason to modify the mags is that unmodified will scratch you brass.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    Smores,

That is a Patriot Ordnance Factory (POF) GEN III lower.

Squirrels,

Nice stick! Good choice in adding the KNS anti-rotational pins. I had problems with the pins walking in one of my GEN IIIs and installed them in both. I guess the pin holes are not quite within the .154 spec. I also noticed that the fence around your mag release is different than mine. This is either a change POF made or the different between the 415 and 416 (FA and SA marked) lowers. The KNS pins butted up against the fence on mine and I had to stone the upper edges to get them to fit. That thing should run like a raped ape. The N4s are getting rave reviews. Post a review once you fire it.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Thanks Kevp: I see they have a mil-spec lower that allows use of the standard trigger guard. I like the flat one the best for some reason, with the option to change it if I wanted to!

Squirrels: is that a true blue machine gun, or did you just get the "auto" markings for show?

BlueFin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    D@$m it,,don't know how to post an image!!

Stag Model 2 flaty
    CAA scope mount
    Millet DMS-1 scope
    Yankee Hill (YHM-9630-DX) FF Forearm
    MI BUIS
    Magpul,Magpul and Magpul
    NCStar tac light and laser

ebrbl9.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics