• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick

NRA Life Member
    Feb 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore
    Went to the link and it says it has been taken down? ?

The link works fine for me. However, my brother also had a problem with the link. I'm not sure why. Anyway, here are some other links that should work...

On NRA's Facebook front page their is a link (and a short video) to the promotion:
    https://www.facebook.com/NationalRifleAssociation

And this link is the official link from the company that is managing the campaign for the NRA:
    http://woobox.com/ys6yse/huovlb

According to the official rules, you can enter the contest once per day until the contest ends at 4:00 p.m. EST on 9/13/2016. The winner will be drawn on 9/14/2016.

Rick

NRA Life Member
    Feb 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore
    What makes it 'tactical'?

Same thing that makes it 'assault'?

:)

According to HK:

Threaded barrel “Tactical”models have been added to the Heckler & Koch VP series. Except for their threaded barrels, these variants are identical to standard VP series pistols; only their weights and lengths differ due to the longer and slightly heavier threaded barrel.

So it looks like the only difference between the "Tactical" and a "Standard" VP9 is the threaded barrel.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    The tactical threaded barrel. lol

Too funny!

According to HK:

So it looks like the only difference between the "Tactical" and a "Standard" VP9 is the threaded barrel.

Good grief, it's true. Ok, geez. Couldn't they just call it with threaded barrel?

Either way, I still want one, and still consider this among the very best (maybe the best, especially for left handed people), guns in this broad, multipurpose category.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom