• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    They relish in their accomplishments

Always in the top 10, but this year we got the gold. Yep, this year Baltimore is the #1 most dangerous city in America.

No award is complete without a mention for those who helped make it possible.

Thank you Martin O'Malley for all of the strict gun control, it's working beautifully.

Thank you Marilyn Mosby, for making the city police nervous about being proactive for fear of going to jail for it.

Thank you Maryland's top law enforcement officer, the Attorney General, Brian Frosh. For wasting so much taxpayer money and staff time on joining symbolic lawsuits against the Trump Administration for things that don't even concern Maryland while gangs and crime run rampant in the communities.

Most of all, thank you for the Democratic Party. Without all of your hard work, this award would not have been possible.

https://www.vladtv.com/article/2418...most-dangerous-city-in-the-us-for-2018?page=2

:irule:Martin O'Malley:irule:Marilyn Mosby:irule:Attorney General, Brian Frosh:irule:Democratic Party:irule:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    One of our elected Democratic overlords pronounced not long ago that, "The Firearms Safety Act of 2013 is saving lives every day."

Who was it, or, do all of them?

AG Brian Frosh ... back in 2015 when B'More set yet another record ... at least according to his butt-buddy Spinny Vinny.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Judging by the number of dems that voted last week vs the number of republicans.... we (Marylanders') are doomed. I was born and raised here. I have lived in the same town my whole life (about an hour and change outside of Baltimore). I have watched my city fall to the wayside. Crime is far worse than it was when I was younger. Just in the past 10 years things have gone from bad to worse. I hate to have a defeatist attitude but I have begun to accept reality. One day I WILL move out of this state. 3 primary reasons....

1 - Crime.
    2 - Bad gun laws.
    3 - Gerrymandering of the state which will keep things moving in the same direction. The WRONG direction.

It is going to take a tragic event in this state for the republicans to ever take control of this and straighten out Maryland's mess. I don't see it happening in my lifetime therefore I am going to live out my later years elsewhere. I used to think that people like us, fighting behind enemy lines, would accomplish something. It does to a certain extent however when looking at the bigger picture, we have been losing the fight for a long time. Don't get me wrong. While I am here I am still going to keep up the good fight but ultimately I want some peace in a place that is several hundred miles away from any major city, Republican governed (not watered down republican) and the sun shines all of the time. In today's political gun climate, I am not too sure where that safe place is. I don't trust Virginia politics. I don't trust Pennsylvania politics. Something tells me to leave the East Coast entirely and head to the mid west. I have already begun research. You all are welcome to come along!

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Can you imagine how much higher the murder rate in Baltimore would be if we didn't have the first class hospitals like Shock Trama and Hopkins? They save a lot of lives that would be lost in some other cities.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Can you imagine how much higher the murder rate in Baltimore would be if we didn't have the first class hospitals like Shock Trama and Hopkins? They save a lot of lives that would be lost in some other cities.

Is it accurate to say they get to be that good because Baltimore gives them ample opportunity to hone their skills?

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Don't forget Marilyn Mosby who did such a bang-up job prosecuting those six police officers in thug Gray's case, that the genius voters in Bodymore decided she deserves to be reelected The collective dumb in that city is astounding.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Is it accurate to say they get to be that good because Baltimore gives them ample opportunity to hone their skills?

Absolutely.

Back in the day, DC General was the go-to local hosp for gunshot wounds. Experience matters, a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom