• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    I am really thinking about going but I'd need to drag my two kids along for the ride and the older one likes to tell the Minister of Sex and Finance what his dad spends on guns. I made the mistake of taking him to the auction at which I bought my luger.

For those of you who have been, are there nice things or just a lot of things or a mix of both? For example, might you stumble upon a Finned M91?

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    I am really thinking about going but I'd need to drag my two kids along for the ride and the older one likes to tell the Minister of Sex and Finance what his dad spends on guns. I made the mistake of taking him to the auction at which I bought my luger.

For those of you who have been, are there nice things or just a lot of things or a mix of both? For example, might you stumble upon a Finned M91?

I missed the last 2 shows but last time I was at this show there was a little bit of everything.

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.

yes to the Finn..........there is also an arcade area ( small distraction ) in the bldg just outside of the hall the show is in :)

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    there be powder and primer galore at the show ( middle of room ) and I believe I saw a couple finn's being put out, plus nice selection of class III stuff. I set up early so was gone before most folks got there.
    stop by and say hi if you come to the show.

Joe

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

I sold two Fin M91 Westies at the Frederick show last weekend.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    Early warning, watch out for the huge pothole right after you turn off of the main road into the complex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom