• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    Is anybody interested in going in on a small group ammo purchase from Ammo John?
    I am getting ready to make a purchase and would like to split the cost with somebody.
    I have two guys going in on some 45ACP and .223 and could use some more. PM me if interested.
    I will be doing the pick up from John.

PMC Bronze 9mm 124g FMJ (9G)
    $180/1000 rounds

Federal 9mm 124g FMJ (AE9AP)
    $190/1000 rounds

Federal 223 55g FMJ (AE223)
    $280/1000 rounds

Federal 5.56 55g FMJ (XM193)
    $300/1000 rounds

PMC 5.56 62g FMJ (556K)
    $320/1000 rounds

Federal 45 ACP 230g FMJ (AE45A50)
    $280/1000 rounds

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    possibly interested in .223 or 5.56, since Federal is running a rebate now, would you be doing the refund and deducting the cost off from the person doing the split. example if I went 500 round of .223, would it be $140 minus the $25 you would get rebate wise from Federal? also when are you looking to do this?

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    So, I completely lost track of this and forgot. Has any order been put in yet because I would like to possibly get some of the federal shotgun ammo. I am kind of out towards New Windsor. And we pay him or do we pay you if you pick it up? I didn't know if we send payment to him first, where what the procedure is for this or if it is still on.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Never mind, I just noticed that the federal that you are buying is Centerfire Rifle and Pistol ammunition, it didn't click when I just scanned it real quick

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    Never mind, I just noticed that the federal that you are buying is Centerfire Rifle and Pistol ammunition, it didn't click when I just scanned it real quick

I was the gopher in the process. It didn't matter which ammo, centerfire, shotgun, rimfire. Whatever Jon has/had and you could give me the cash or work it out with Jon.

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    I am getting ready to make another ammo purchase in two weeks. If you want something from Jon contact him and let him know. You can work out the payment with him or you can pay me up front. The pick up points will be in both Frederick and Taneytown.

Is anybody interested in going in on a small group ammo purchase from Ammo John?
    I am getting ready to make a purchase and would like to split the cost with somebody.
    I have two guys going in on some 45ACP and .223 and could use some more. PM me if interested.
    I will be doing the pick up from John.

Sirex