• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • It was a joke. I was saying that idiots who know nothing about firearms are usually the ones who commit the crimes with them. It’s a 124 grain niceee 9mm law enforcement round. My story was cut short but I’ll summarize it. I was let free and got my firearm back. I had 11 rounds. 10 in the magazine and 1 in the chamber. Police ran it to make sure it wasn’t stolen or used in any crime and when I got it back from the police it was missing a round. I have no idea how ballistics are ran through the system. So my question was would I be held accountable if some idiot picked it up and tried to use it in a crime? Because I was in a very bad area and I’m sure that round is still sitting there somewhere in the dirt if the officer didn’t take it on accident.

OK, I'll bite (not sure why)...
    Please explain the basic details of you and your 9mm + BPD + Dirt = you got your gun back.
    I will wait for your response.

langdon2009

Sep 18, 2016
    Pikesville, MD
    Too many trolls lol. I tried to make a long story short because it was a stressful incident. I had one question and gave little detail about the incident because once again I had only one question. I’m free and no charges were filed against me and I wasn’t being a troll but alright fellas.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    You'd better find that round. Like you say, some gangbanger will recognize the opportunity for a free murder, with you taking the fall.

More likely, the Man will use it to frame you for something, then leverage that bogus charge to flip you so you'll make up stories about Trump. Just like Manafort.

In either case, you'd better find that round.

OK, I'll bite (not sure why)...
    Please explain the basic details of you and your 9mm + BPD + Dirt = you got your gun back.
    I will wait for your response.

I have some stupid friends. The person didn’t think I was licensed and that my gun was illegal yet didn’t bother to ASK ME. I’m from this city and just got back to this city from Ft Lee, VA. I’m learning really quickly that this is no place to be.

You can't answer basic questions such as what is your ZIP code, but you want us to believe your far fetched story.
    Sorry I fed you.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Welcome home.
    I have some stupid friends. The person didn’t think I was licensed and that my gun was illegal yet didn’t bother to ASK ME. I’m from this city and just got back to this city from Ft Lee, VA. I’m learning really quickly that this is no place to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom