• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Thanks to all for the replies. I didn't make myself clear, probably because it can't be done. I want to add a pistol grip to my existing stock, not replace it. I want to keep my original stock on the gun & only add a pistol grip to it. Speedfeed had a pistol grip that eliminated the stock entirely, not what I want.
    I apparently want to do strange things. Add pistol grip to original shotgun stock (not pistol grip only or replace stock); add a VFG to an AK that doesn't have a rail (not add rail or new forearm); I gave up on folders for shotgun & AK due to cost for a quality one.
    I should have waited to buy the items in the configuration I wanted but they were not available when I bought them & the way times are I did not want to wait.
    VOTE!!!!

In order to get a pistol grip and stock, you will have to take off the original stock and replace it with one that has a stock with a pistol grip. No amount of at home engineering will guarantee the safe and reliable function of the weapon. You can order one to the specs you want that was made by the manufacturer of your shotgun. You can get a vertical foregrip that replaces the original pump/hand guard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom