• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I just realized these things will really jump in value when they hit C&R status which prolly isn’t very far off.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    If so that’s shockingly dumb. No LEO is going to buy a 50 year old shotgun for duty use.

Don’t put it past them. Them cancelling the orders when they already had the money was shockingly dumb!!! Plus my boy literally just had to do it.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Call them ASAP!!! My buddy who ordered 5 had his order cancelled and knocked down to 2. It seems alphabrew was right.

Word is they are trying to hold the folders for LEOs and have LEOs send in credentials. So you might want to try and get in ASAP. A friend of mine cancelled a fixed and ordered a folder but they made him send badge and ID pics.

Prefer this info stays on MDS or with MDSers. I don’t give a crap if people on ARF get their guns, i want y’all to get your guns!

Got me really excited. I just tried this. I was put on a hold.

It is a no go. Back of the line sparky.

Damn, I want one of these.

Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD
    Damn, why didn’t I look here yesterday? I’ll joint the list, if anyone who got one of these, decides to part with it, I’d like to purchase it. Of course I know you guys will want to make a few bucks, and I’m perfectly fine with that.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    I also gave them a call and they said they were all gone within a couple hours. Also said that the only LEO sales was a big order they took for a department, nothing individually.

I don't believe that. What department orders 50 year old beat up shotguns. Sounds like a major liability to me.

And who buys the folding stock in 2018 to actually use?

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Damn, why didn’t I look here yesterday? I’ll joint the list, if anyone who got one of these, decides to part with it, I’d like to purchase it. Of course I know you guys will want to make a few bucks, and I’m perfectly fine with that.

Ditto. I guess that makes me third in line?

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I also gave them a call and they said they were all gone within a couple hours. Also said that the only LEO sales was a big order they took for a department, nothing individually.

Damn he is an individual and was allowed to cancel one order of a fixed stock and switch it to folding but had to send his creds

gutshootem

Feb 27, 2013
    Calvert
    I don't believe that. What department orders 50 year old beat up shotguns. Sounds like a major liability to me.

And who buys the folding stock in 2018 to actually use?

Yeah, doesn't make sense to me either. They're prob just spitting out bs because they're getting sick of all the calls.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I placed my order yesterday and got a charge for $1.09 on my credit card from them later that evening.

I got an order confirmation email so I hope everything is still good to go.

D-Log

Jan 29, 2015
    Reisterstown
    I placed my order yesterday and got a charge for $1.09 on my credit card from them later that evening.

I got an order confirmation email so I hope everything is still good to go.

I'm in the same boat as you (folding stock), They charged my credit card $1.09 and still says order processing. I'm just really hoping they don't cancel my order, or I'm going to be majorly pissed.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Both mine shipped and will be at South Carroll Sporting Goods tomorrow. My order number is 40785xx

I’m glad you posted this. I just checked. Because they didn’t have my FFL on file i had to get him to send it. They combined my order with my buddies since it’s going to the same place. They were gonna bill me for three guns and send it under his name. They cancelled the transaction assuming it was a straw purchase. I fixed that crap ASAP!!!!

A) I don’t want anyone thinking I’m being shady
    B) i don’t want to pay for his guns lol
    C) i want me own gun

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom