• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dec 6, 2011
    Burglars usually knock before trying to break in. The biggest mistake that people make is staying silent and then living through the horror of having someone break in....when a simple "get the f outa here" would have sent the bad guy onto the next house.

The pardner is a great shotgun. Like the older Police 870s, mine came with has a metal trigger guard, a forged extractor, and heavy sear spring. Holding it side by side with issue shotguns, it is a good match. It will accept most 870 add ons. Mine sports an old 870 synthetic stock with a limbsaver which tames the heaviest slugs and a tritium XD bead sight.

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    forget the gun till the perp enters the premises. Until then....

Attachments

• scooterstare.jpg
      scooterstare.jpg
      54.2 KB · Views: 94

1Shifter

Sep 9, 2013
    My wife

was not much of a fan when we had kids in the house.She did grow up on a farm and is no stranger to shooting.Now that they are all grown she has tolerates my purchases. In fact ought be a rather nice 1933 MH for my birthday. She has never shown an interest in shooting, even though I bought a nice little .22 hoping she would. She now wants to know how to use it and I'll take her out early and often as soon as I can find a safe place to do it. Can you take a shotgun to an indoor range? If so where is the closest range to Southern Md (St.Marys)?

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    was not much of a fan when we had kids in the house.She did grow up on a farm and is no stranger to shooting.Now that they are all grown she has tolerates my purchases. In fact ought be a rather nice 1933 MH for my birthday. She has never shown an interest in shooting, even though I bought a nice little .22 hoping she would. She now wants to know how to use it and I'll take her out early and often as soon as I can find a safe place to do it. Can you take a shotgun to an indoor range? If so where is the closest range to Southern Md (St.Marys)?

check out Sanners Lake Sportsmens Club in Lexington Park. They have a web site and calendar of events. Your wife would really like the Women on Target classes. PM me for info.
    :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom