• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    Facebook is doing their part to fuel delusion with the low-information lefties. They've just demoted Trump from President to "Political Candidate" on his FB account. Amazing.

Get. Off. Facebook. They want you gone.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    For months I thought this, but now I am convinced of the opposite.

If Trump pulls this off and takes his (likely) legitimately won presidency into the second term, we will continue to watch the left perpetrate the pandemic fear mongering to cast a shadow on his second term and continue to cripple the economy.

If Biden pulls off this fraud, he will have assistance from other Dems all over the place for a complete lockdown, which he will then impose nationally by EO day one (legal or not). An excuse to keep pro Trump protesters off the streets, which they know will be an issue. There will be much less tolerance than there was for the Marxists of course.

For sure there is going to be lockdowns so they can get their goody list implemented. Not to mention in their minds this is a free pass to wreck the economy and have the excuse that Trump failed to contain the virus. When the economy is at its worst, any improvement will make Biden look like a hero. Tear it down and "build back better."

100% I will be at the rally tomorrow. Thinking about bringing the ole skateboard :innocent0

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    [Kev308];6107796 said:
    For sure there is going to be lockdowns so they can get their goody list implemented. Not to mention in their minds this is a free pass to wreck the economy and have the excuse that Trump failed to contain the virus. When the economy is at its worst, any improvement will make Biden look like a hero. Tear it down and "build back better."

100% I will be at the rally tomorrow. Thinking about bringing the ole skateboard :innocent0

Our group is meeting another group at the Warner Theater on 13th St at 11:45 if you want to hang with some pseudo familiar faces.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom