• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Pennsylvania will lift all COVID-19 restrictions — except an order to wear a mask while in public — on Memorial Day, the Wolf administration announced Tuesday.

Capacity restrictions on bars, restaurants and indoor and outdoor gatherings will go away on May 31, more than a year into the pandemic.

The Health Department said an order requiring people to wear masks while away from home will be lifted once 70% of Pennsylvanians aged 18 and older are fully vaccinated. That percentage stood at nearly 42% on Tuesday, according to federal data, while 63% of those 18 and older had at least one dose.

https://apnews.com/article/pennsylvania-coronavirus-pandemic-health-62fbad0389936958db4142f989b5da43

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    This has been confusing...and the lack of education, constant changing, and varies degree's of GaF from an enforcement angle, has not helped.

Has any of these orders helped? What are the other countries doing at this point?

Brute

Unwitting Accomplice
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2020
    Laurel
    So the Fatman gave me permission to have a burger and have people over , he is a decent man that Fat Larry Guy .:innocent0

Of all the ******** Uncle Fester has done in the last year with all this, one of his biggest mistakes was giving too much power to the counties to decide whether or not to follow state guidelines.

oharek

Jun 19, 2013
    I love the nicknames for lawn chair Larry. Some folks at work call him Mister Potatohead. I think that one fits.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    The referendum vote against Wolf in 2 weeks wouldn't have anything to do with it :innocent0

People are done, most covid restrictions are unenforceable now, but seems the majority of people comply anyway, that will probably change soon as the weather gets any warmer and people stop giving in. For the past year, most of the time I was the only person in any given store without a mask, maybe 2 or 3 others at best. A month ago I saw others regularly, last weekend it was probably 1 in 4, everywhere. It's over, more and more people are just done with covid BS, politicians are just trying to save face and pretend that they were going to allow everything to go back to normal. They are trying to push the narrative that they are "giving" us something, when everyone knows damn well they have been taking everything they could this whole time.

deathracer

Feb 14, 2010
    Sargent Wolf isn't much better then Hogan unfortunately. Not sure how he became elected here in PA. SMH. I'll believe it when I see it.

magwell

Mar 19, 2015
    Sargent Wolf isn't much better then Hogan unfortunately. Not sure how he became elected here in PA. SMH. I'll believe it when I see it.

Electronic voting machines. Wolf and VAs blackface, We don't know how long this has it been going on.

Brute

Unwitting Accomplice
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2020
    Laurel
    I love the nicknames for lawn chair Larry. Some folks at work call him Mister Potatohead. I think that one fits.

Looks just like him.

Attachments

• 95676351_256446179070308_8977447457935851520_n.jpg
      95676351_256446179070308_8977447457935851520_n.jpg
      9.8 KB · Views: 357

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    I've been paying as little attention to mandates as possible. Indoor mandates sort of made sense to me, so I complied. I had no idea that there were mandates to wear a mask outside (at least in MD). I've done it zero times in the last year. I'm so ashamed of how many people I have killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom