• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Ocean City MD PSA - 7/21/17 - 7/23/17 #CBW2K17 aka College Beach Week

Adjust/plan your vacation/weekend travel plans accordingly.

https://mdcoastdispatch.com/2017/06/15/ocpd-issues-heads-up-about-college-takeover-event-next-month/

This is the "event" where a bunch of hooligans (not the MDS range event type), thugs, drug dealers, and everyday criminals take over a beach town.

This has nothing to do with college. It has to do with terrorizing a town for a weekend. Expect many sport bikes speeding up and down the streets.

I remember years back when the Princess Royale first opened up in OC. The hotel was essentially destroyed during this event. It had to be remodeled again.

VA Beach - College Beach Week April 2017 - 4 people shot...
    http://wtkr.com/2017/04/30/businesses-say-that-theyre-glad-that-college-beach-weekend-is-over/

Many VA Beach businesses close this weekend because of the fights, theft, property destruction, and hassle.

http://pilotonline.com/news/local/c...cle_1f5b38ad-edd5-539a-917b-75bfb8f94ab3.html

Posted in the WC as well.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Is this the week that last year a guy kicked a trash can on the boardwalk then a big crowd gathered and then they closed it down only to have the thugs spill onto the streets, then a hotel was compromised, more blue shows up and then they have Worcester county police show up and haul people off?

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Imagine my delight when I realized that was not the week I would be in OC. Dodged one there...

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    That's why I have started going to Rehoboth Beach.

Yep, basically the same reason why we started going to Chincoteague Island a few years ago. Better beach, better fishing, ALOT more bicycle trails. The Hampton Inn is quite comfortable and a park pass was only $15 for the whole week.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Yep, basically the same reason why we started going to Chincoteague Island a few years ago. Better beach, better fishing, ALOT more bicycle trails. The Hampton Inn is quite comfortable and a park pass was only $15 for the whole week.

Yeah, I used to try surf fishing in OC, but I kept getting in fights with surfers, literally! This is no chit, I got into it with a surfer one time and his buddy dragged him away from me. The very next spring, I ran into him on the Potomac. He was in a shell, I was in my bass boat. His same buddy dragged him away from that one too! God as my witness. Wifey made me stop surf fishing in OC.:cool: To this day, I still hate surfers.

null

Troll in training
    May 10, 2011
    Pasadena
    Well it's called Ocean Shity for a reason

I'll be down with the BLM and ANTIFA crew wreckin shit. See you down there.

null

Troll in training
    May 10, 2011
    Pasadena
    You're welcome, I must have trolled through June all the way to July. Subject says 7/21-7/23 as in July.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    F me. That's the week we'll be in town and I wanted to hit the beach Friday or Saturday with the kids. Guess we'll stick to the Delaware beaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom