• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JSC

Jun 30, 2014
    I live near Frederick MD and am looking for SCSA matches within about 3 hours of home. The only regularily scheduled match that I'm aware of are Eastern Shore Practical Shooters and an occasional match at PNTC.

Were else can I shoot regulatiy?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Fredrick isn't 3 hours from St Charles Sportsman Assoc , unless the rush hour traffic is really bad.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    East Coast Steel Challenge Series at Ontelaunee in PA. Monthly matches till the Tier 3 main match in late September. Still openings in the big match except Sat. PM last message I got. That match is Thursday-Sunday 2 times each day same as WSSC and US Steel Nationals.

ivwarrior

Jul 20, 2010
    Both of these are in PA, but within your "3 hour drive" window.

I think Bedford County Pistol League affiliated with Steel Challenge this year. They just ran a "Battle at Bedford" match. I'm sure they'll have more coming up soon. They shoot some type of match every Wednesday night, and have a couple weekend matches a year.

Lewistown Pistol Club has purchased steel and is in the process of getting ready. Likely won't affiliate until next year. Currently running NSSF Rimfre (.22 rifle and pistol, steel plate match) and our own "house rules" (pistol only, 2 classes, centerfire or rimfire) steel plate match monthly. (Using borrowed steel, not the right sizes for Steel Challenge.......) NSSF Rimfire on the first Sunday, and the house rules match on the second Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom