• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tankfixr

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Harford County
    Some good news for a change.

My Dear Constituents,

Today I was appointed to the prestigious House Judiciary Committee. I am extremely happy about this move because it will give me the opportunity to stand up for our 2nd Amendment rights. I firmly believe, in accord with the founders, that our right to own firearms stands next in importance to the constitution itself. Firearms represent our liberty and are the keystone to our independence. I believe that an atmosphere of armed citizenry restrains evil - and deserves a place of honor and respect in our society.

I absolutely uphold the right of individuals to keep and bear arms, a right which antedated the Constitution, and was solemnly confirmed by the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution. I have always supported and defended the law-abiding citizen's God-given right to gun ownership because self-defense is the key to maintaining life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

As your Delegate, I will continue to call for the protection of such fundamental individual rights as recognized in the Supreme Court's decisions: District of Columbia v. Heller and McDonald v. Chicago, which both codified our right and responsibility to safely use and store firearms.

As long as I am able, I will support our fundamental right to self-defense wherever a law-abiding citizen has a legal right to be, and I support all legislation that expands the exercise of that right, by allowing those with state-issued carry permits to carry firearms for their protection.

Your Delegate and Servant,

Delegate Glen Glass

:thumbsup:

Crownroyal79

Dec 17, 2012
    Im liking this, got an email from Kevin Kelly hes all for us as well!! He said the JC is getting flooded with emails from us and others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom