Welcome My Patriot Friends! I Would Love If You all Could Read my Bio and My Ideas

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    This thread is full of win. This shit should be on Ricky Lake.

Is she still on tv?

OP, you went so far beyond TMI, that my head was still spinning even after you edited your post. Anyways welcome to the forum, ask questions and such. If you still have contact with your mom or the boyfriend, I recommend highly that you do not purchase any firearms whatsoever, due to them possibly being stolen to pay for drugs or other things. You may not have had the perfect life over the past few years, but now is the time to spread your wings and get away from the negativity.

FWIW, the institutional sense of humor on the forum can be a bit intimidating. Don't get butt hurt if somebody is poking fun, poke them right back! You will get to know some cool people on here, IF you give them a chance and you are chill about things.

Keep your chin up kiddo, you have your whole future to enjoy the joys of MDS and the weird happenings that go on in the dark seedy basement of the forum. "It rubs the Militec on the carrier, or else it gets the swab again...". :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Hol3shot

Sweet...
    Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena MD
    Go to counseling, or look up your local Al-Anon meeting.

It will help more than you think. I feel for you. But you first need to seek help for yourself, before you can help anyone else.

Sharing this information with a group of "shooters", probably isn't your best place to start.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom