Nickel Boron Carriers &/Or Bolt Consensus?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    I see a trend :innocent0

That basically confirmed what we were thinking. So...we'll get things rolling on that. NiB BCG's are a few months out for sure.

We'll give some preferential availability to you guys on our enhanced phosphated BCG's here within the next few weeks when we're supposed to see some incoming. We'll post details in our sub forum when that happens. It will be run similarly to the Seekins Forged Lower offer. The deal will be designed to give you guys better availability on products otherwise very difficult to obtain at a fair price in today's market. It won't be intended to make a customer extra money by flipping them and we hope all you guys understand that and will respect that.

If anyone tries to flip any of them we'll cut their nuts off slowly with a rusty Chinese knife and very cold hands ;)

ortoch

Feb 14, 2013
    ahhh I usually threaten to cut someone with a rusty spoon and never thought to give the country of origin I just learned something new today... buy German ftw!

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    I see a trend :innocent0

That basically confirmed what we were thinking. So...we'll get things rolling on that. NiB BCG's are a few months out for sure.

We'll give some preferential availability to you guys on our enhanced phosphated BCG's here within the next few weeks when we're supposed to see some incoming. We'll post details in our sub forum when that happens. It will be run similarly to the Seekins Forged Lower offer. The deal will be designed to give you guys better availability on products otherwise very difficult to obtain at a fair price in today's market. It won't be intended to make a customer extra money by flipping them and we hope all you guys understand that and will respect that.

If anyone tries to flip any of them we'll cut their nuts off slowly with a rusty Chinese knife and very cold hands ;)

As you should! I cant stand that people are just trying to flip stuff and have no care or idea for our hobby.

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    In for 2 definitely... a 3rd if I can get three. Need one for Father in Law's AR Project, another for my new AR build and third if my Brother in Law can make up his mind or not. Let us know when those BCG arrive. Hopefully I am wake and not working.
    And I prefer something American Made to Chop Nuts...... an old Chinese Rusty would just be painful. Thanks for the update JoeBob. Got any new Shirts in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom