• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Decent article, guess he'll be looking for a new job shortly. He's basically saying what we have been saying for quite some time.

Q

jmik07

Apr 15, 2019
    Brunswick
    Good article, although I read the whole thing in Seth MacFarlane’s voice because I swore it was Brian Griffin who wrote it

I’m actually surprised the Gazette gave the thumbs up on this

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Some of them (dems) are smart, they know if they actually prosecute the current gun laws, the public will realize the isn't a legitimate need for "gun control" laws. They don't want to stop gun crimes, they want to disarm citizens.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Thanks for posting this OpEd. Don't know who Griffiths is, but he did a great job. Probably no room to fit in a comment on the Bloomberg supported JHU armed security force, but otherwise hit many of the other key points - most importantly cutting through the bs narratives the Maryland MDA has been pushing.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

He's part of the Not So Dynamic Duo that cleans Hogan's boots with his tongue, that is when he's not calling the airplane banner on Sine Die a "stunt" or other 2A advocates "goofs".

Good piece nonetheless.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Seems like the PP crew visit to educate RM in Frederick the other night may have borne fruit.

Perhaps now the WWNC strategy and the use of the plane and banner will no longer be portrayed as a stunt by RM and other entities who don’t think the strategy is effective

Clearly it is working

Common sense is anything but common.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Good article, well written. He could have expanded on some of the Bill's. But, he was probably limited to word count. There is a ton of stuff to try to cover.

Robertjeter

May 11, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    I thought it was well done and in language that hopefully even non-firearms owners can understand. No doubt there will be some letters to the editor on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Some of them (dems) are smart, they know if they actually prosecute the current gun laws, the public will realize the isn't a legitimate need for "gun control" laws. They don't want to stop gun crimes, they want to disarm citizens.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

And everyone they put away are voting democrat as well as their families. You can’t do that to your voter base now can you.

I had no idea about theft of a firearm not being a felony. That is a very big talking point against the motivation and misappropriated direction of Maryland anti gun politics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    It was interesting to me that he wrote some of it(the zirkin part specifically) in a way that highlights how the pro 2a infringement crowd is getting in their own way. Pointing out the infighting that prevented legislative action could be useful if it further divides the pro infringement crowd. I reallllllly hope they piss zirkin off so bad that he crushes all 2a infringements that roll his way...a guy can hope cant he?

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Atterbeary's office sicced MDA on Zirkin to cover their crazy overreach and then legislative incompetence. No way Zirkin lets them continue telling him where his place is and to be a good little legislator and follow her lead. Thus I hope Atterbeary continues with her strategy of winning friends and influencing others.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    The anti-gun lobby has dragged Maryland into a sort of security theater, where Democrats try to pass gun laws intended to provide the feeling of greater public safety while doing nothing to try to actually make the public safer. It’s easier to politicize the issue than advocate for effective anti-crime policies.

Pretty much sums up 98% of the issue with MD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom