• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    For what it is worth, Mr. Brown and Ms. White share the same type of relationship Ms. West and I do. And both of them are members on this forum as well.

For what it is worth, Mr. Brown and Ms. White share the same type of relationship Ms. West and I do. And both of them are members on this forum as well.

You may want to make them aware that the HGPRB is not bound by MSP SOP or MSP policies.

The law clearly states that a a law abiding citizen can receive a permit if they have a good and substantial reason. Self defense and personal protection are recognized as good and substantial reasons by MSP.

Snowden & Sherr, documented threats and the other BS that the MSP touts or requires is policy, not law and the review board does not have to follow it.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Huh,...... this is like a slow motion car wreck here........

It would be less painful if someone (anyone) would simply divulge the situation.

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    This?

Attachments

• untitled.png
      untitled.png
      17.3 KB · Views: 318

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    You may want to make them aware that the HGPRB is not bound by MSP SOP or MSP policies.

The law clearly states that a a law abiding citizen can receive a permit if they have a good and substantial reason. Self defense and personal protection are recognized as good and substantial reasons by MSP.

Snowden & Sherr, documented threats and the other BS that the MSP touts or requires is policy, not law and the review board does not have to follow it.

Now that you know not all is as it appears..prehaps you might notice than many here are less vexted by this than others..

Assuming we have not all sold out..a reason for this may exist.

Given how long we have been f..ked in.this state..is it to much to expect a little latitude as we try some new aproches?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I'm not on the offensive here bro, matter of fact you'd be hard pressed to find a post where I said ANYTHING negative about any board member. I've been critical of the lack of professionalism of the admin, nothing personal about her though.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    I'm not on the offensive here bro, matter of fact you'd be hard pressed to find a post where I said ANYTHING negative about any board member. I've been critical of the lack of professionalism of the admin, nothing personal about her though.

Agreed..this was in no way directed at you..

Just an explanation of why I did not simply explain the situation..that and its not my business to decide if that should be public..its not my place.

Repeat..this was not directed at you in any way.

Now that you know not all is as it appears..prehaps you might notice than many here are less vexted by this than others..

Assuming we have not all sold out..a reason for this may exist.

Given how long we have been f..ked in.this state..is it to much to expect a little latitude as we try some new aproches?

You should change your avatar to this

Attachments

• b08ce7484e8598628a8e207a7f4c7f80_400x400.jpeg
      b08ce7484e8598628a8e207a7f4c7f80_400x400.jpeg
      25 KB · Views: 339

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    The problem is that "no one" knows for certain and if they do, they are poking and jabbing at the reason. I am not taking a stance on the individual members of the board, but outwardly it is abundantly clear. If this is smoke screen or if it has distant purposes, then reputations and businesses have been put on the line.

If I am incorrectly interpreting what my peasant eyes see, then even though I don't believe I have slandered anyone, I apologize.

Not being an "insider" I, like that majority here, have no other approach than to see, process and act. If being involved in that manner is improper, than so be it, but that is what the general public is left too.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    The problem is that "no one" knows for certain and if they do, they are poking and jabbing at the reason. I am not taking a stance on the individual members of the board, but outwardly it is abundantly clear. If this is smoke screen or if it has distant purposes, then reputations and businesses have been put on the line.

If I am incorrectly interpreting what my peasant eyes see, then even though I don't believe I have slandered anyone, I apologize.

Not being an "insider" I, like that majority here, have no other approach than to see, process and act. If being involved in that manner is improper, than so be it, but that is what the general public is left too.

I.am not an insider..if I were I would never post here.Ever.

Sometimes the long game requires a totally different strategy than the short.

Everything you need to have a good idea of what might be going on has been.posted here on this forum.

Since I.have no privileged information I am.willing to speculate..but only so far..its just not my place to risk relealing anything even by accident.. my own personal honor requires this..

Meanwhile others who are in the know will.need to.decide if, how ,when, and with whom.they will.share what information.

But on this very forum such persons have posted in such a way as to suggest there is much going on other than what it appears to.be.

And if I.turns out I.am.wrong I.will be among the first to abandon. MSI.

For real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom