• Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    I have a question about the hearing process. in the last meeting the chairman said it was OK for the applicant to pose questions to the troopers. Tim obviously asked one or two questions that were not answered but I'm curious how far they would let us take this.

I'm considering bringing a long list of questions to my own hearing (date TBD) and in a respectful way attempt to get the MSP to admit a few points that would increase the likelihood of my permit. I would basically treat it like a cross-examination. If I try this will i get shut down?

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I have a question about the hearing process. in the last meeting the chairman said it was OK for the applicant to pose questions to the troopers. Tim obviously asked one or two questions that were not answered but I'm curious how far they would let us take this.

I'm considering bringing a long list of questions to my own hearing (date TBD) and in a respectful way attempt to get the MSP to admit a few points that would increase the likelihood of my permit. I would basically treat it like a cross-examination. If I try this will i get shut down?

Only one way to find out ;)

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    3stooges3.jpg

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013

No you should not. From witnessing the Board meetings Chairman Wilson will give you an opportunity to speak!

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co

The chair will give you time, but if I could do it again, I would ask the admin to ask the question. "Mr. Chair, why did the MSP deny my permit?" Let him ask them.

I think I was screwed by the board not getting a solid, hell any answer from the MSP.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Should I be feeling bored tonight because I'm still in front of the computer working rather than in traffic on 695?

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Should I be feeling bored tonight because I'm still in front of the computer working rather than in traffic on 695?

I am glad to not have to drive there, miss my kids' practice and miss my bowing league. Those meetings are a pain in the ass. I will continue, but I am looking forward to the day when they are streamed or when the audio is posted directly to the DPSCS website. The extra legwork to get them to release the info and audio is wearing thin. I have requested the audio twice now.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    My Texas Permit showed up today in less than 60 days.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I'll bring the pizza, pj bring the wing. AppleHD bring the popcorn and I guess we'll all find out :popcorn:

:D

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I guess I'm just wondering if something like coffee and donuts for everyone would be inappropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom