• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stonet21

Mar 4, 2009
    I have to day it felt very good to vote DINO today. I had the chance to talk to Brochin face to face before I voted. I told him I couldn't vote for a liar, and he asked me what did he lie about. I told him SB 281. He just put his hands up in the air and walked away.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    He just put his hands up in the air and walked away.

Seriously? I have disagreements with probably every politician on some topic, but being able to discuss the issues is important. I don't care if I disagree with someone, I like to understand why they did what they did/feel the way they do, not receive that sort of response. :mad54:

stonet21

Mar 4, 2009
    Seriously? I have disagreements with probably every politician on some topic, but being able to discuss the issues is important. I don't care if I disagree with someone, I like to understand why they did what they did/feel the way they do, not receive that sort of response. :mad54:

He knew I was right. I didn't really want to have a conversation with him anyway.

rg1972

Jan 28, 2013
    Good for you stonet21! I'm not sure I would have been so nice to him to even engage him in converstation if he had been at our Pole area..... I probably would have tripped him or something.... oops.

RavensFan11

May 28, 2013
    Timonium
    Brochin poll worker asked me for my support today and I told her to tell Jim he did not support me when I needed him...so no thanks.

JohnR01

Jan 28, 2013
    Anne Arundel Co
    Remember to always be respectful, polite and professional. It helps others to be willing to support you when they see you as such. Arrogant ,rude behavior makes people look at you as a problem or down on you and not support you or to be willing to hear you. We need to be able to speak with those we disagree with in order to have an effect or persuasion on them instead of them looking at us and saying, I remember that guy.. he's a jerk I don't want to talk to him or even worse if he's for it I am against it.

JohnR01

Jan 28, 2013
    Anne Arundel Co
    I hope everyone on here today has picked up the phone and sent a text and made phone calls to encourage a friend and or family member to vote. I hope you offer your help to get them to the polls if they need it weather they are Dem or Rep. and if they say that it doesn't matter tell them thank you for letting me decide your destiny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom