• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    She is being used by the politicians. They are disgusting. When I pointed it out to her she blocked me.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Anyone have any of her comments, observations, views, etc. from before her husband was killed? I wonder if she was unhinged then and this pushed her further or if his death caused a complete snap.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I hope she isn't armed. I'd be nervous being in the same room with someone like her.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Anyone have any of her comments, observations, views, etc. from before her husband was killed? I wonder if she was unhinged then and this pushed her further or if his death caused a complete snap.

I just mentioned that in another thread. He kept her "level.". Now that's he's gone, it months until she terminally cracks.

Last edited:

CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017
    She's clearly mentally unstable. I'd feel bad for her if she wasn't using her loss as a reason to attack other citizens' constitutional rights. the Crapital published a letter to the editor that I sent in where i called her a liar by name. It's true, but I felt kinda bad about it. Then Stoveman or someone else published that Facebook comment where she plainly suggests that we all should be hanged for exercising our rights. Now I really feel no compassion for her.

I believe that she is a lawyer at the FDA or some other federal gov agency. I am sure that she uses a significant chunk of her work day on our dime scheming to thieve our rights.

Dreago

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2009
    rjsp2.jpg

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    The truly sad and disgusting thing is that the people at the paper who are supposed to be her friends are encouraging and enabling her destructive, delusional behavior for their own benefit instead of comforting her and getting her the help she needs.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    It seems some of her comments can be construed as threatening. Hmm.... would this be enough for someone to throw a red flag?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It seems some of her comments can be construed as threatening. Hmm.... would this be enough for someone to throw a red flag?

Agree. The woman has serious problems.

mvee

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 13, 2007
    Crofton
    The truly sad and disgusting thing is that the people at the paper who are supposed to be her friends are encouraging and enabling her destructive, delusional behavior for their own benefit instead of comforting her and getting her the help she needs.

It probably because the people at the gazette screwed up big time when they didn’t take care of the problem with the shooter. They could’ve allowed him to be charged which would’ve made him a prohibited person and prevented him from passing a background check and buying a gun. They also could’ve provided adequate security to their workplace, ensuring everyone’s safety.

I am no lawyer, but I think the families of the victims would have a excellent case if they were to sue the newspaper.

The newspaper may be calling for other action that will deflect criticism of their failures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom