• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Breaking news today, with extraordinary implications for protecting the Second Amendment in MD and nationwide.

This story reveals how Michael Bloomberg is currently using his billions to buy the monopoly of state legal power to litigate - - currently - - his personal environmental and climate change fetish in MD, and six other states and DC. The Second Amendment is certainly the next target.

It’s Bloomberg’s private legal Trojan Horse, and it’s already inside state government walls.

FTA: “Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh (D.) was a key player in the rollout of a well-funded plan by former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg to place lawyers into attorney general offices across the nation to litigate environmental and climate change issues, according to a Washington Free Beacon review of emails obtained by a D.C.-based attorney.”

“The ethical problems here should be obvious," the [Wall Street] Journal wrote. "Private interests are leveraging the police powers of the state to pursue their political agenda," adding that, "[n]one of this is reassuring about the fair administration of justice."

AG Frosh and Michael Bloomberg have now been caught engaging in this conspiracy, with Frosh communicating with a Bloomberg-paid puppet at one of Bloomberg’s money pass-through astroturf .orgs embedded at NYU named the “State Energy and Environmental Impact Center” - - discussing MD state business illegally using Frosh’s private Gmail account.

Does anyone really believe the next target for this Frosh/Bloomberg scheme won’t be the Second Amendment in MD and other Democrat states?

https://freebeacon.com/issues/maryl...CCAY__V6kTzAOVaoISte6faIBtgLyugN44rh2Lk5NkwXo

Attachments

• 6CEAD502-C6FF-42C8-A896-E75248D428C9.jpg
      6CEAD502-C6FF-42C8-A896-E75248D428C9.jpg
      71.7 KB · Views: 1,615
    Last edited:

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    This story developed out of a report first published by the Daily Caller on May 7, 2019 revealing that private attorneys paid for by Bloomberg were pushing litigation from inside state AG offices that Bloomberg was interested in, but claiming theses lawyers were working “pro bono.”

FTA: “Frosh applied Maryland for the center’s fellowship program and set the salary of the “Pro Bono [sic] Special Counsel” prosecutor hired through the State Energy and Environmental Impact Center. Frosh classifying the attorney as pro bono is “problematic” and may put the AG’s office in legal trouble of its own, according to GAO.

[“GAO” here is the non-profit organization and law firm Government Accountability & Oversight P.C., which obtained Frosh’s public and private emails through open records requests.]

Under Maryland law, “‘pro bono,’ of course, means that not only does the client not need to pay, but also the attorney represents the client without compensation,” Maryland’s state court of appeals said in the 2015 ruling in State vs. Westray, pointed out by GAO.”

‘Frosh hired the attorney from the Bloomberg-backed program on Jan. 3, 2018. Frosh later back-dated a letter and cited a “pro bono” provision in Maryland law as grounds for making the hire.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/07/michael-bloomberg-brian-frosh-maryland/

Attachments

• 75AC8717-EF98-4B1C-A621-20A4D9244E0C.jpg
      75AC8717-EF98-4B1C-A621-20A4D9244E0C.jpg
      68.2 KB · Views: 1,584
    Last edited:

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Frosh has conspired with Bloomberg since at least August 2017 to:

- use Bloomberg’s private billions to buy MD state government legal power to directly litigate Bloomberg’s private political fetishes

- use Frosh to embed a private attorney paid for by Bloomberg inside Md’s Office of the Attorney General (OAG) and recruit more lawyers to embed in the MD OAG and other states

[Free Beacon] “The Maryland AG's office was one of the early adapters of the Bloomberg project, taking on one of the attorneys. Despite the fact that the lawyer was being paid a $125,000 salary by Bloomberg's school at NYU, Frosh labeled him a "pro bono" attorney, according to Government Accountability and Oversight [GAO, a non-profit investigative organization and law firm].

In another email from January of 2018, Frosh writes to an employee at Yale University looking to recruit what would be his second Bloomberg-funded attorney.

"Do you know anyone who would be interested in saving the planet from the predations of Scott Pruitt and Ryan Zinke?" he wrote.” [See image below]

- use Frosh to embed private attorneys in the attorney general offices in other six Democrat-controlled states, and the District of Columbia:

[Free Beacon] “Thus far, Horner [Chris Horner, of the GAO] says Bloomberg-funded attorneys have been placed in: Oregon, New York, Massachusetts, Maryland, Illinois, New Mexico, Washington, and the District of Columbia.

In Oregon, a nonbinding analysis by the legal counsel for the Oregon State Legislature found that the Bloomberg funding of attorneys placed in the state's department of justice (a state agency, not federal) was probably not completely in compliance with state law.‘

- have Frosh conceal these private attorneys’ compensation by Bloomberg, by claiming these attorneys (including the attorney Frosh himself embedded in the MD Office of the Attorney General) were unpaid “pro bono” lawyers

- have Frosh corrupt the nonpartisan National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) by persuading other states to adopt Bloomberg’s partisan political scheme; Frosh lead the way in the attempt to get the Bloomberg scheme traction with the National Association of Attorneys General:

[Free Beacon] “When Hayes [David Hayes, a Bloomberg-paid NYU puppet, former Obama/Clinton official, and executive director of Bloomberg’s fake “State Energy and Environmental Impact Center” at NYU] asked NAAG to publicize the Bloomberg plan, NAAG initially deferred, noting that all of the participating AGs were Democrats and that promoting the plan under those circumstances might compromise NAAG's mission to be nonpartisan.

With those thoughts in mind, Hayes then asked Frosh to make the publicity request to NAAG, thereby making it more palatable to the organization.“

Attachments

• E8958EF8-3312-4701-BED4-C0860F088BBA.jpg
      E8958EF8-3312-4701-BED4-C0860F088BBA.jpg
      54.1 KB · Views: 1,513
    Last edited:

Sirex