• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Just got my response back from the grievance commission for Robbie Leonard , they have notified him at the law office he works at . They have ask him to respond to said complaint .

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Just got my response back from the grievance commission for Robbie Leonard , they have notified him at the law office he works at . They have ask him to respond to said complaint .

I can't wait to hear his sidestepped apology with a backhanded justification. You know that is what it's going to be.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I can't wait to hear his sidestepped apology with a backhanded justification. You know that is what it's going to be.

I already know but now it is more public knowledge and he at least has to answer to it .
    When he gets multiple complaints for various issues it may get a little more dicey .

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I want to make it clear to any guest here looking in on this page , I was one of the person(s) wearing the shirt that Robbie Leonard was complaining about and yet took it further to call out others to Dox me and call for FBI investigations on persons wearing a shirt .

I was not doing anything illegal and he called for me and others to be confronted , dox'ed , and turned in to the FBI as terrorist ... It is the furthest from what I am , we all must understand that wearing a article of clothing is not being a criminal .

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    I want to make it clear to any guest here looking in on this page , I was one of the person(s) wearing the shirt that Robbie Leonard was complaining about and yet took it further to call out others to Dox me and call for FBI investigations on persons wearing a shirt .

I was not doing anything illegal and he called for me and others to be confronted , dox'ed , and turned in to the FBI as terrorist ... It is the furthest from what I am , we all must understand that wearing a article of clothing is not being a criminal .

You just gained even more points with me. :thumbsup:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Robbie Leonard's SoMd counterpart, Collin J. Foster "resigned" today.

The comments..... :lol2:

https://www.facebook.com/collinjfos...LDmYkuXH_ZbcwIoITjkDle4iYLMvc&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARBqqoEEU0tfOFSCQ466HS9X8_V2toZs9S2oAF7RNzeLcZfwSYsxsaQJiox8uIuIV4kz0tQND0T1lrPHNbWAzYqnQxOR2QQKOD2E2q-qyxq4V1zfx47JJSMgvgtPNNCH9CG1hQ3b-38LryYzm_m_BV7cd1NJ09C1DLo0r-EQ7eVmYMJdhxwR6t7-0Yxh4D-de1UFH_MPuKdYQSlXIjvEStkTwLvWZiSu8ZGKAz6bMoih6pgRE8OolxE5d2Xogq4nEgHC02CD3_E94N64mKw2Bdt-c6Hi91AyhkJsUV4QjJD9ZYom6IOBByh9hws3TmO7dNr-LusFn_SzbIec7kEcjA

And for those that don't do the Book of Faces

I want the Democratic Party to shine bright and fight in full force for the working class people of Maryland. My devotion to that goal, along with a desire to maintain my energy and autonomy, has led me to believe it is best that I operate outside of the Democratic Central Committee for the betterment of both of our futures. I will be fighting for the same team, just in a different position in the battle against the Trump Administration. Effective March 31st, I will depart from the St. Mary’s Democratic Central Committee and will return to the field as a vocal activist for progressive causes.

Robbie Leonard's SoMd counterpart, Collin J. Foster "resigned" today.

The comments..... :lol2:

https://www.facebook.com/collinjfos...LDmYkuXH_ZbcwIoITjkDle4iYLMvc&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARBqqoEEU0tfOFSCQ466HS9X8_V2toZs9S2oAF7RNzeLcZfwSYsxsaQJiox8uIuIV4kz0tQND0T1lrPHNbWAzYqnQxOR2QQKOD2E2q-qyxq4V1zfx47JJSMgvgtPNNCH9CG1hQ3b-38LryYzm_m_BV7cd1NJ09C1DLo0r-EQ7eVmYMJdhxwR6t7-0Yxh4D-de1UFH_MPuKdYQSlXIjvEStkTwLvWZiSu8ZGKAz6bMoih6pgRE8OolxE5d2Xogq4nEgHC02CD3_E94N64mKw2Bdt-c6Hi91AyhkJsUV4QjJD9ZYom6IOBByh9hws3TmO7dNr-LusFn_SzbIec7kEcjA

And for those that don't do the Book of Faces

I left a polite, but "MDS'ey" post on one of his other fake news posts.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Did you read the Crosby post directly below? Completely disavowed him. A least it’s a win for the good guys. Even if it’s over a kid who needs to learn from this experience of what the real world has to offer, in the form of consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Did you read the Crosby post directly below? Completely disavowed him. A least it’s a win for the good guys. Even if it’s over a kid who needs to learn from this experience of what the real world has to offer, in the form of consequences.

yep my commit good job of throwing him under the bus

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty

Thank you for standing up! Go get the bastard and make him pay.

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    My goodness, the comments on his posts are PURE GOLD!

His mommy is VERY proud of him, but even SHE doesn't agree with 100% of his ideology. That's telling. Also, some of y'all are downright funny, and really got under the skin of a lot of liberals. Good on ya!

-John

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    It looks like the doxer's official Secretary of the Maryland Democratic Party Facebook page is back up. So it seems his tenure in that position is not ending. Notice that the Community section is empty. Still, hit some responses in the Posts section.

Attachments

• Leonard sec of dems.jpg
      Leonard sec of dems.jpg
      92.9 KB · Views: 354

mcleftnut

May 14, 2015
    Salisbury
    That kid really grinds my gears. If I would have went there he would support doxing me for supporting 2a rights BUT he would have had a mama-jama-ing FIT if our government was like Uganda and doxing gays like me (and possibly him/them????).

People dont think long term or what kind of precedents can be set by doxing/even supporting doxing.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    That kid really grinds my gears. If I would have went there he would support doxing me for supporting 2a rights BUT he would have had a mama-jama-ing FIT if our government was like Uganda and doxing gays like me (and possibly him/them????).

People dont think long term or what kind of precedents can be set by doxing/even supporting doxing.

You are absolutely correct! People only see so far, as their biases take them and a lot of times don’t foresee the future consequences of their actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom