102.6 KB · Views: 353
    • 75CD7C0A-CC69-443E-9452-EC2CB9D040B1.jpg
      75CD7C0A-CC69-443E-9452-EC2CB9D040B1.jpg
      76.9 KB · Views: 334

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Maryland lawmakers. They double-down on gun control, putting the lives of lawful citizens at risk, and fail to punish bona fide criminals. One of just eight states that is not "shall issue" or constitutional carry, it's largest city leads the nation in per capita homicides.

I read that the New Zealand shooter shot about 35 people before being confronted by and stopped, at least temporarily, by an unarmed man. Then the shooter went to another mosque and shot just 5 people before being confronted by a good guy with a gun. If only the shooter had gone to that mosque first.....

I'm going to make a list of mass killings perpetrated in gun-free zones, that could have been stopped by a concealed carrier. From the top of my head until I can do more research: Columbine, Sandy Hook Elementary, Umpuah Community College, Virginia Tech, San Bernardino Inland Center, Pulse nightclub, Thousand Oaks bar, South Charleston Church, Sugarland TX church, Parkland, Aurora CO, Capital Gazette (where the cops showed-up in ONE MINUTE yet still 5 people were shot!).

All of these places were gun-free zones where a good guy with a gun could have stopped mass murder (actually, a good guy with an AR-15 did stop the Sugarland church shooter, but after he left). Of course that does not even take into account that the killings might have not even started if the perpetrator knew that someone might shoot back.

Criminals will always have guns. It's past time for our lawmakers to acknowledge that, and for them to also acknowledge that the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. The number of people that get killed is directly proportional to the time between when those two types of people meet.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Need a little help.

someone please PM edgewatertom and ask him to stop attempting to PM me today (5 attempts) My box is full and I will not get to it until late today or tomorrow.

Please tell him to PM Stoveman to get me a message, thanks

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Need a little help.

someone please PM edgewatertom and ask him to stop attempting to PM me today (5 attempts) My box is full and I will not get to it until late today or tomorrow.

Please tell him to PM Stoveman to get me a message, thanks

Done.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Minority Leader Kipke: replaces language, increases from 5-10 years for those who are caught with a firearm in a crime for a second time.

Can't help it...penalties that aren't enforced have no repercussions. Mandatory 5 hasn't been meted out ever, as far as I know.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Good post AOB...

On TV, it is stunning to see the number of young people at Johns Hopkins who are adamantly opposed to Johns Hopkins standing up its own police force.

The Young Snowflakes actually say that since cops regularly kill people without cause, their lives are in immediate danger

Last week, while I was attending gun bill hearing, this crew was outside on the sidewalk beating and kicking on a House Building "legislator" door while yelling and screaming at the top of their lungs "NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!"

When I enquired what all the door kicking and chanting was about, one group member told me: JHU Police Force.

The second pic is the group's allies videoing the door kicking.

Attachments

• AB05B0A5-956D-4375-B1AF-E52910AB5D1C.jpg
      AB05B0A5-956D-4375-B1AF-E52910AB5D1C.jpg
      137.7 KB · Views: 368
    • ACAA7984-DD78-46A7-9A5F-59748ABB01BE.jpg
      ACAA7984-DD78-46A7-9A5F-59748ABB01BE.jpg
      64.2 KB · Views: 377

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Maryland lawmakers. They double-down on gun control, putting the lives of lawful citizens at risk, and fail to punish bona fide criminals. One of just eight states that is not "shall issue" or constitutional carry, it's largest city leads the nation in per capita homicides.

I read that the New Zealand shooter shot about 35 people before being confronted by and stopped, at least temporarily, by an unarmed man. Then the shooter went to another mosque and shot just 5 people before being confronted by a good guy with a gun. If only the shooter had gone to that mosque first.....

I'm going to make a list of mass killings perpetrated in gun-free zones, that could have been stopped by a concealed carrier. From the top of my head until I can do more research: Columbine, Sandy Hook Elementary, Umpuah Community College, Virginia Tech, San Bernardino Inland Center, Pulse nightclub, Thousand Oaks bar, South Charleston Church, Sugarland TX church, Parkland, Aurora CO, Capital Gazette (where the cops showed-up in ONE MINUTE yet still 5 people were shot!).

All of these places were gun-free zones where a good guy with a gun could have stopped mass murder (actually, a good guy with an AR-15 did stop the Sugarland church shooter, but after he left). Of course that does not even take into account that the killings might have not even started if the perpetrator knew that someone might shoot back.

Criminals will always have guns. It's past time for our lawmakers to acknowledge that, and for them to also acknowledge that the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. The number of people that get killed is directly proportional to the time between when those two types of people meet.

Legiscreatures always have guns too, if they wish, thanks to our overlords at the MSP. The W&C permits appear as if by magic. AND there's a full time MSP Lobbyist, er, Advisor. Laws for thee but not for me.

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Wonderful how our elected representatives are concerned about our safety. Yet they do everything they can to infringe our already stated god given rights to be able to protect ourselves. I fear for our future in this state. How about for every bill introduced they have to repeal two other laws that are in effect. Do I get an Amen ?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Wonderful how our elected representatives are concerned about our safety. Yet they do everything they can to infringe our already stated god given rights to be able to protect ourselves. I fear for our future in this state. How about for every bill introduced they have to repeal two other laws that are in effect. Do I get an Amen ?

Right after their vote to reduce their salaries and impose term limits. :rofl:

But seriously, this IS a Civil Rights issue and should be pursued as such. Jim Crow lives in the MGA.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Good post AOB...

On TV, it is stunning to see the number of young people at Johns Hopkins who are adamantly opposed to Johns Hopkins standing up its own police force.

The Young Snowflakes actually say that since cops regularly kill people without cause, their lives are in immediate danger
    I can't disagree with that. Their lives are in immediate danger, but not from the police.

Nothing is more telling than when the campus of Michael Bloomberg's pet gun control school figured out that guns saves lives, and thus, like Bloomberg himself, sought armed guards for themselves.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I can't disagree with that. Their lives are in immediate danger, but not from the police.

Nothing is more telling than when the campus of Michael Bloomberg's pet gun control school figured out that guns saves lives, and thus, like Bloomberg himself, sought armed guards for themselves.

And is thwarted by brainwashed anti-gun snowflakes. The irony is rich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom