• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I can agree with what you wrote, but my question is do you think there will be a difference in what follows, if Hogan wins by, say, 3600 votes, then there would if he wins by 36,000 votes?

Haven't thought about it, but if we ever find out at all, it might depend on a variety of factors, including hot-button issues and statements and gaffs made by the candidates and third parties leading up to the election.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    There are more than two candidates. But, only two have a legitimate chance to win. That chance is better or worst depending on how many votes go to the other non-competitive ones. This forum is more red than blue. So, how many dems will write in or vote for a 3rd party? No one knows. But, to give a backhanded vote to BJ is a mistake for a person that would normally vote R.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Maybe I am just having a bad day, but given the fact that the current Governor refuses to acknowledge us or even have a conversation on our issues (even though he said he would, and the other will most assuredly work to reduce our right/increased infringement, I have to ask...why even bother?

Neither one is for us, and neither one will be for us. So why even waste our collective breath discussing it?

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    Maybe I am just having a bad day, but given the fact that the current Governor refuses to acknowledge us or even have a conversation on our issues (even though he said he would, and the other will most assuredly work to reduce our right/increased infringement, I have to ask...why even bother?

Neither one is for us, and neither one will be for us. So why even waste our collective breath discussing it?

No gonna waste my breath or vote on either one!

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

Don't know about you, but I want to open carry a brace of .44 Auto Mags in public schools, libraries, and post offices. After I hunt with a rifle in Baltimore County during deer season.

And have the past five years of gun grabbing laws repealed.

If Jealous wins, that'll never happen.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Don't know about you, but I want to open carry a brace of .44 Auto Mags in public schools, libraries, and post offices. After I hunt with a rifle in Baltimore County during deer season.

And have the past five years of gun grabbing laws repealed.

If Jealous wins, that'll never happen.

And if Hogan wins, that will never happen.

gizzard

Oct 30, 2012
    hagerstown
    HOGAN told me when i mentioned 2a, 'who else can they vote for", i said the 2a might stay home, he said he did'nt want that. this about all the conversation that could be had at a photo-op,

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    HOGAN told me when i mentioned 2a, 'who else can they vote for", i said the 2a might stay home, he said he did'nt want that. this about all the conversation that could be had at a photo-op,

I was at a fund raiser for him and had more time, but had essentially the same conversation before he moved on to others in the room. Apparently he doesn't want to hold a conversation with a particular set of constituents.

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    I was at a fund raiser for him and had more time, but had essentially the same conversation before he moved on to others in the room. Apparently he doesn't want to hold a conversation with a particular set of constituents.

He is obviously no friend to gun owners or to the 2A. He would rather surround himself with the red-shirted, gun-grabbing Mom’s Demand Action.

Will they now endorse him over Jealous?

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Will they now endorse him over Jealous?

Nope.[/QUOTE]

THIS

I never understand why moderates think they are making new friends when "extending an olive branch to the other side"

They will siphon Hogan and every moderate that does this for all they can and when it comes time, stab them right in the back in the voting both and everywhere else.

yet these dumb ass republican moderates keep on giving to them.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD

Sounds like Ehrlich when he spoke to pro gun people in 2010. Maybe Hogan doesn't realize I just won't vote.

Where are the Hogan sycophants on this?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Sounds like Ehrlich when he spoke to pro gun people in 2010. Maybe Hogan doesn't realize I just won't vote.

As someone that touted Hogan the first time around, my stance has changed to why waste our time. He doesn't supports us, so why should we support him? He has proven that he has no issues with further eroding our rights.

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore

Dropping like flies as our community comes to understand that he is gun grabber of only slightly less fervency.

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama

A. You cant call them that, theyre sensitive when you label their undying, unwavering love of oppression.

B. They dont care, because boogeyman > principles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom