• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    Make sure you remind folks that signing is a two step process. They need to confirm by clicking on a link sent to the email address they used when they signed.

I signed as well.

Hakuna Matata

May 14, 2014
    I agree with the body of the petition other than I don't believe a drivers license is a priviledge, but a right and shouldn't be denied unless someone proves they cannot operate a motor vehicle on public roads in a safe manner.

Signed

honukane

Aug 15, 2012
    Southern Maryland-istan
    Done.

BTW, I finally received a form letter reply from Sen Van Hollen regarding the National Hearing Protection bill. As expected he is anti... ... go figure.
    Cited below:

""Thank you for contacting me to express your support of the Hearing Protection Act. I appreciate hearing from you and apologize for the delayed response.

While I appreciate your view, I have concerns about consequences from this bill. As you know it would eliminate the $200 transfer tax on firearm silencers and make it easier to transfer silencers. While I respect the second amendment and the rights of responsible adults to own guns and use firearms safely, this legislation will make it easier for criminals to obtain devices to conceal attacks.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. I will keep your views in mind as Congress considers this issue. Please do not hesitate to contact me whenever I may be of service.""

.... a BS rational...

BALBZ

bad ass LBZ that is
    Apr 6, 2013
    Eastern Shore MD
    Done.

BTW, I finally received a form letter reply from Sen Van Hollen regarding the National Hearing Protection bill. As expected he is anti... ... go figure.
    Cited below:

""Thank you for contacting me to express your support of the Hearing Protection Act. I appreciate hearing from you and apologize for the delayed response.

While I appreciate your view, I have concerns about consequences from this bill. As you know it would eliminate the $200 transfer tax on firearm silencers and make it easier to transfer silencers. While I respect the second amendment and the rights of responsible adults to own guns and use firearms safely, this legislation will make it easier for criminals to obtain devices to conceal attacks.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. I will keep your views in mind as Congress considers this issue. Please do not hesitate to contact me whenever I may be of service.""

.... a BS rational...

I got the same email about an hour ago. What a Jack Wagon :mad54:

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Done. 157 to date. I doubt they'll get 100,000 by Apr 2.

I've emailed Van Hollen twice over a medicare issue my wife is having serious problems with. His office has not bothered to respond. However, I did get a nice form letter about the 2A stuff. I think MD pols must get some sort of lobotomy before they're allowed to hold public office - it would explain a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom