• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rohankmalik

Nov 26, 2016
    I got my M&P from Hafer's. They did a fine job of cleaning and replacing the worn parts. I'm taking it to the range tomorrow. I wasn't happy with their trade in price of my old rifle but I understand they need to make money. Their M&P wasn't a great price but I do understand this isn't Wal Mart. I'm still happy with the purchase especially with the customer service that I received. I have a 308 bolt rifle and scope I need to sell. Might take it to the gun show in Frederick tomorrow to see what I can get for it.

DJones2987

Dec 6, 2016
    Hagerstown
    Many fine choices mentioned, but I'd like to throw South Mountain Arms in Keedysville into the mix as well. Jim(Copper on MDS) & Katrina are good peoples, and they tend to do most of the Maryland shows, including Fredneck's. I've both bought and sold through them, and they carry a decent selection at good prices for a small upcoming shop. --JB

Jim and Katrina are extremely helpful and it doesn't get much better than those two. My current AR project has come entirely from them. I've asked them a million questions and gotten a million answers with nothing but patience and a smile. They're my shop of choice for sure.

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    :thumbsup:
    It's a shame Lou is gone, Shooters Discount was the ultimate in good used firearm deals.

I would second 2A Sales or Duffy's.

:thumbsup: Got mine from Lou, and it's currently sitting right next to me. Excellent + condition with all the accessories in the original box. It was maybe $400 or a little less. RIP

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    Call up Katrina at South Mountain Arms. They're only open Wed through Sat I believe, but they usually have a pretty good inventory and have no problem hopping on the computer to see what they can find. It's a nice scenic drive from Frederick also. I take the Myersville exit then back roads. Scored a beauty of a Mauser from them at Timonium. :party29:http://www.southmountainarms.com/

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    The problem is, the BEST used gun shop, is the one that has what are you looking for in stock. If they have one gun or 1000 guns, if they have what you want, they are great. And if they don't have what you want, they are horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom